Following the Board of Directors decision of 17.5.2010 and in accordance with the company?s Articles of Association, the shareholders of "KIRIACOULIS MEDITER-RANEAN CRUISES SHIPPING S.A." are invited to the Ordinary General Assembly, on Wednesday, 30 June 2010, at 16.30 p.m. at the Company offices, in Alimos - Attica, at 7, Alimou Ave., for discussing and taking decisions on the following issues:
Agenda of the meeting
1. Submission and hearing of the reports of the Board of Directors and of the ┴uditor concerning the Annual Financial Report of the period 01.01.2009 to 31.12. 2009 for the company and the Group.
2. Submission and approval of the Annual Financial Report of the period 01.01.2009 to 31.12.2009 for the company and the Group as well as of the ┴uditor's report.
3. Release of the members of the Board of Directors and of the ┴uditor from any liability for compensation in connection with the Annual Financial Report and the administration and management in general of the period 01.01 -31.12.2009.
4. Election of auditors (regular/alternate) for the period 01.01.2010 to 31.12.2010 and fixing of their fee.
5. Approval of the distribution of the profits.
6. Approval of the remuneration and expenses paid to the members of the Board of Directors and fixing of the relevant future remuneration and expenses.
7.╔ncreasing of the nominal value of each share from 0,30 to 0,60 while reducing the number of outstanding shares (reverse split) at a ratio of 2 / 1, meaning a decrease in the number of shares from 15.190.320 shares to 7.595.160 shares and the corresponding amendment of article 5 of the Company and the formation into a single text.
8. Various issues and announcements.
Shareholders are entitled to participate in the General Assembly either in person or with a proxy. A relevant draft of proxy is available in the Company website www.kiriacoulis.com and at the Company offices (7, Alimou Ave., Alimos - Attica, tel. 210 9886187 & fax 210 9885392). Each share gives the right of one vote. Shareholders wishing to participate in the General Assembly either in person or with a proxy must, through their administrator in the System of Dematerialized Certificates (Greek SAT), block all or part of their shares and receive by said administrator a relevant certificate which they must lodge (together with any documentation of representation) with the Company's Treasurer, or the Consignations & Loan Fund, or any recognised Bank in Greece or abroad and deposit the respective certificates at the Company offices at least five (5) days before the day of the General Assembly. In case no administrator has been appointed and the shares are kept in the special account, the relevant certificate is produced by the Hellenic Exchanges Holding S.A., at 110 Athinon Avenue, in Athens.