|Listed Companies' Press Releases
Press Search |
COCA-COLA ┼.┼.┼. S.A.|
ALUMIL MILONAS ALUM. IND. S.A.
THESSALONIKI WATER AND SEWAGE COMPANY SA
THESSALONIKI WATER AND SEWAGE COMPANY SA
MARFIN POPULAR BANK PUBLIC CO LTD
LAMDA DEVELOPMENT S.A.
COCA-COLA ┼.┼.┼. S.A.
THESSALONIKI WATER AND SEWAGE COMPANY SA
EUROBANK PROPERTIES REIC
J. & P. - AVAX S.A.
BAN╩ OF CYPRUS PUBLIC COMPANY LTD
TRASTOR REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT COMPANY
PUBLIC POWER CORPORATION SA
HELLENIC TELECOM. ORG.
PIRAEUS BANK S.A.
AEGEAN AIRLINES S.A.
MOTOR OIL (HELLAS) CORINTH REFINERIES SA
BAN╩ OF CYPRUS PUBLIC COMPANY LTD
SCIENS INTERNATIONAL INVESTMENTS AND HOLDINGS SA
GEK TERNA HOLDING, REAL ESTATE, CONSTRUCTION S.A.
COCA-COLA ┼.┼.┼. S.A. : Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company S.A.announces share buy-back
|Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company S.A. (Coca-Cola Hellenic, the Company) announces, in accordance with article 4, paragraph 4 of Regulation 2273/2003 of the European Commission and pursuant to relevant resolutions of the Extraordinary General Meeting of its shareholders dated 27 April 2009 and of its Board of Directors dated 30 April 2009, that on 1 June 2009 it bought back 20,000 shares at an average price of euro 15.0848 per share, with a total value of euro 301,696.38. The shares were purchased through National P&K Securities S.A.|
ALUMIL MILONAS ALUM. IND. S.A. : ALUMIL: General Shareholders Meeting
|We inform you that ALUMIL Annual General Shareholders' Meeting (GSM) held on Monday, June 1st 2009, in Kilkis Industrial Area was attended by shareholders representing 15.816.715 shares, and equal to 71.84% out of total company shares (i.e. 22.016.250 shares with voting rights). The following decisions were taken:
1. Approval of the 2008 Financial Statements under IFRS, the Board of Directors' (BoD) Report, the Certified Auditor Accountants' Report and earnings distribution. A euro 0.089 per share dividend payout was voted, representing 51.8% of the after tax earnings. The ex-dividend date is Wednesday, July 15th 2009. The dividend beneficiaries are the shareholders registered as investors in the DSS system on Friday, July 17th 2009 (record date). Dividend payout will be realized from Thursday, July 23rd 2009, via PIRAEUS BANK, until 31/12/2009. The company will inform investors regarding the dividend payment procedure with a new announcement. These decisions were voted with 15.816.715 votes for, representing 71.84% of the total shares outstanding.
2. Discharge of the Board of Directors and Certified Auditor Accountants from all compensation charges during financial year 2008. The decision was voted with 15.816.715 votes for, representing 71.84% of the total shares outstanding.
3. BoD remunerations for 2008, totaling to euro 280.000 were unanimusly approved with 15.816.715 votes for, representing 71.84% of the total shares outstanding. The 2009 net salary amounts were pre-approved also, the amount to be received be the executive members of the BoD for 2009 will be decreased by 30% compared to 2009. The decision was voted with 15.393.715 votes for, representing 69.62% of the total shares outstanding.
4. Amendment of article 1 of the Company's Articles of Association. The word "MILONAS" will be deleted from the Company's name, which today is "ALUMIL MILONAS - ALUMINIUM INDUSTRY S.A.". The decision was voted with 15.816.715 votes for, representing 71.84% of the total shares outstanding.
5. Assembly of the audit committee under article 37 of L. 3693/2008, which will consist of the independent non-executive members of the Board of Directors Anastasios Alexandridis, Hristos Sidiras, and the non-executive member George Doukidis. The decision was voted with 15.816.715 votes for, representing 71.84% of the total shares outstanding.
6. Ernst & Young Hellas Certified Auditors Accountants S.A. was elected as statutory and substitute Certified Auditor Accountants for 2009 with 15.816.715 votes for, representing 71.84% of the total shares outstanding.
ALUMIL is ranked among the largest aluminium extrusion and profiles production private European groups (No 1 in Greece since 2000) establishing production sites, large sales networks and warehouses for products targeting architectural & industrial use, shipbuilding, transportation, etc. With 26 subsidiaries, 20 of which are spread throughout Europe, Africa and the Middle East, ALUMIL provides production sites in four Hellenic industrial areas, Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia, Bosnia and Albania. ALUMIL has successfully infiltrated into 45 markets in Europe, the Balkans, the M. East and in the U.S.A. A significant competitive advantage remains its widespread sales network in Greece and in every client-country. Parent company was founded in 1988 and since 1998 is listed in the Athens Stock Exchange. Included eight times in GrowthPlus' Europe's 500 for its contribution to the European economy, ALUMIL Group sales surpassed euro 285 m. in 2008, EBITDA reached euro 37 m. Alumil is an associated member of the European Aluminium Association as a recognition of the Company's significant contribution to the field of design and production of architectural aluminium systems, and industrial profiles.
(Symbols: Athens Stock Exchange: ┴╦╠Ň, Reuters: ALMr.AT, Bloomberg: ALMY GA, Telerate (Bloomberg): GR;ALMY).
Filoktimon Vakalis | Group Investor Relations & Research
Tel: +30 2341079300 | Fax: +30 2341071988 | Investors@Alumil.com
Kilkis Industrial Area | 61100 Kilkis | Greece | www.alumil.com
THESSALONIKI WATER AND SEWAGE COMPANY SA : The Yearly Briefing of Analysts
|The WATER SUPPLY AND SEWERAGE COMPANY OF THESSALONIKI S.A. announces that the Yearly Briefing of Analysts will take place on Thursday 4th of June 2009, at the Stock Exchange of Thessaloniki, 16-18, Katouni street, at 11:00 a.m. instead of Wednesday June 3rd 2009 as it was announced at the itinerary for scheduled company actions 2009.
THESSALONIKI WATER AND SEWAGE COMPANY SA : Announcement and Publication of the first trimester 2009
|The WATER SUPPLY AND SEWERAGE COMPANY OF THESSALONIKI S.A. announces that the data and information of the first trimester of 2009, according to the International Accounting Standards (IAS), will be published on the 29th of May 2009 according to the company's financial journal for the year 2009 in the AGGELIOFOROS, EXPRESS, VIMA newspapers. The intermediate financial reports as well as the brief financial data of the same period shall be posted on the company webpage www.eyath.gr on the same day.
MARFIN POPULAR BANK PUBLIC CO LTD : Re-investment price of the dividend for the year 2008
|Marfin Popular Bank Public Co Ltd announces that in accordance with the 2008 Dividend Re-investment Plan (the "Plan") the re-investment price of the 2008 dividend into shares of the Bank is euro 2,25.
It is reminded that this price is, in accordance with the terms of the Plan, 10% lower than the average closing price of the Bank's share on the Cyprus Stock Exchange and Athens Stock Exchange for the period May 26 to June 1, 2009 (first five days during which the share of the Bank was quoted ex-dividend).
LAMDA DEVELOPMENT S.A. : Announcement
|In accordance with Regulation of the Committee of European Community no 2273/2003, article 4, par.4, LAMDA Development S.A. (the Company) announces that following the decision of the Annual General Meeting of the Shareholders of the Company and the Board of Directors' resolution (dated May 5, 2009) purchased own shares through the Athens Exchange Member Eurobank EFG Securities Investment Firm S.A., as follows:
On June 1st, 2009 the Company purchased 12.116 shares, with average cost price euro 5,90 per share and total purchase price euro 71.521,80
COCA-COLA ┼.┼.┼. S.A. : Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company S.A. announces intention to delist from ASX
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company S.A. (Coca-Cola Hellenic, the Company, CHB) announces that it intends to seek its removal from the official list of ASX Limited (ASX) and suspension in trading of its CHESS Depository Interests (CDIs) on the ASX effective from the close of the market on 26 August 2009.
CHB currently trades on the ASX by way of CHESS Depository Interests (CDIs). CHB shares are currently also listed for trading on the Athens Exchange with a secondary listing on the London Stock Exchange (LSE). CHB's American Depositary Receipts (ADRs) are listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE). Following the delisting from the ASX, CHB common shares will continue to trade on the Athens Exchange and the LSE while ADRs will continue to trade on the NYSE.
CHB was admitted to the official list of the ASX on 31 August 2000. Since that time, some CDI holders have sought to convert their CDIs to shares. As a result, CDIs representing CHB shares now represent approximately 0.63% of CHB's issued and outstanding capital stock.
CHB's decision to delist is due to the low level of CDIs now quoted on the ASX and the low level of trading on the ASX compared to the other exchanges. These factors make it unlikely that CHB would seek to raise further equity capital via its ASX listing. In these circumstances, CHB wishes to avoid the administrative costs of an ASX listing, including the higher level of regulatory compliance costs associated with multiple listings.
CHB will send CDI holders a letter providing details of the delisting process which will outline:
- the international Share Sale Facility that will be established following the date of suspension of ASX trading of CHB's CDIs by CHB and that will be implemented by National P&K Securities S.A., to enable CDI holders to sell their CDIs during the period from 9 November 2009 to 4 December 2009 by sending in a Sale Instruction Form by 27 November 2009 (the "Share Sale Facility"); and
- the arrangements for sale of the CHB shares underlying any remaining CHB CDIs, the sale of which will take place on the Athens Exchange after the cessation of sales on the Athens Exchange under the Share Sale Facility between 7 December 2009 and 23 December 2009.
CHB will also identify in that letter steps that CDI holders could take if they wished to maintain their interest in the underlying CHB shares by holding such CHB shares under their own name on the Athens Exchange or selling them through another licensed broker on the Athens Exchange.
Indicative dates for the delisting process:
26 August 2009
Expected effective date of suspension in trading of CHB CDIs on ASX (Suspension Date). Please note: you will be unable to trade CDIs on ASX after this date and CHB will be removed from the Official List 5 business days later.
2 November 2009
Opening of the Share Sale Facility
9 November 2009
Earliest date for sales under the Share Sale Facility
27 November 2009
Closing of the Share Sale Facility
4 December 2009
Final date for sales under the Share Sale Facility
7 December 2009
First date for sales of remaining shares underlying CDIs
23 December 2009
Final date for sales of remaining shares underlying CDIs
For more information on CHB, please see www.coca-colahellenic.com.
For further information please contact:
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company S.A.:
Head of Shareowner Services
Tel: +30 210 618 3106
About Coca-Cola Hellenic
Coca-Cola Hellenic is one of the world's largest bottlers of products of The Coca-Cola Company with sales of more than 2 billion unit cases. It has broad geographic reach with operations in 28 countries serving a population of approximately 560 million people. Coca-Cola Hellenic offers a diverse range of ready-to-drink non-alcoholic beverages in the sparkling, juice, water, sport, energy, tea and coffee categories. Coca-Cola Hellenic is committed to promoting sustainable development in order to create value for its business and for society. This includes providing products that meet the beverage needs of consumers, fostering an open and inclusive work environment, conducting our business in ways that protect and preserve the environment and contribute to the socio-economic development of our local communities.
Coca-Cola Hellenic's shares are listed on the Athens Exchange (ATHEX: EEEK), with a secondary listing on the London Stock Exchange (LSE: CCB). Coca-Cola Hellenic's American Depositary Receipts (ADRs) are listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: CCH) and Chess Depositary Instruments (CDIs) are listed on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX: CHB). Coca-Cola Hellenic is included in the Dow Jones Sustainability and FTSE4Good Indexes. For more information, please visit www.coca-colahellenic.com
THESSALONIKI WATER AND SEWAGE COMPANY SA : Press Release
|Both the profitability and the turnover of EYATH SA have witnessed a tremendous growth over the first quarter of the current financial year.
In particular, pre-tax profits amounted to EUR 7.519 million in the first quarter of 2009, rising to 65.65% compared to the corresponding period last year, while profits after tax amounted to EUR 5.791 million, that is, an increase of 63.68%. Gross profit has increased by 24.56% compared to the first quarter of 2008 and stood at EUR 10.006 million, with the earnings per share amounting to EUR 0.1595, namely, an increase of 63.68%.
Meanwhile, sales of the listed company of Northern Greece stood at EUR 20.325 million, having increased by 10.38% compared to last year. Cash holdings increased by 8.99% and rose to EUR 15.195 million.
These financial performances were achieved despite the freezes on tariffs and their reduction for 400,000 customers and for about 5,000 families with many children which is in effect since 1/1/2009.
It should be noted that EYATH SA records now the 17th consecutive quarter of increased sales and profitability and the fifth consecutive quarter of reduction in costs, while it has broadened at the same time its clientele. The strengthening of profitability results from the rationalization and the efficient reduction in costs and no longer from the containment of costs. Thus the cost of sales declined to EUR 10.3 million, namely, a decrease of 0.6%, while at the same time administrative operating costs and the cost of disposal decreased to 37.25%.
Indeed, the period 2004-2009 shows an impressive reversal and a rapid improvement of financial results, since during the corresponding first quarter of 2004 EYATH made a loss. Specifically, the turnover in the first quarter of 2009 amounted to EUR 20.325 million compared to EUR 4.572 million in the first quarter of 2004, gross profit stood at EUR 10.006 million, from losses of EUR 1.432 million in the first quarter of 2004, while pre-tax profits reached EUR 7.811 million from losses of EUR 6.041 million in the corresponding period of 2004. Accordingly, the profits after tax amounted to EUR 5.791 million compared to EUR 4.726 million of losses in 2004.
In this context, and given the reorganization of EYATH, the company?s Administration has decided to reduce the water supply tariff for its residential consumers (households). Specifically, as announced on 18 November 2008, EYATH will review in 2009 the implementation of the tariff approved in 2006 for the year 2010. The Chairman and Managing Director, George Skodras, after taking into consideration the above, proposed - and the Board of Directors (the workers' representatives representing the minority) decided by majority vote - to reduce by 4% the company's water supply tariff in the third four-month period of 2009.
Specifically, the proposed regulation involves a reduction of 4% in water supply tariff in the third four-month period of 2009 for the first three classes of consumers (low- and middle- income households). The regulation covers 88% of the company's customers, that is, approximately 400,000 residential customers (households) in the urban area of Thessaloniki, while it is not expected to substantially affect its financial performance.
By the said decision EYATH is perfectly in line with the government's policy and in particular with the policy of the Ministries of Economy & Finance and Development to assist low and middle incomers over the current period of international financial crisis. The regulation is to be approved by the shareholders at the ordinary general meeting on 26 June 2009.
Simultaneous to the above developments, the Administration guarantees the strong profitability of the company and the financing of its investment program by using the same resources without delay or restrictions. EYATH expects additional revenue from the further expansion of its area of activity and the new activities it steadily develops. The policy of cost containment and cost reduction vigorously continues.
MEMORANDUM OF COOPERATION
Moreover, a memorandum of cooperation is signed today in Volos between EDEYA (Hellenic Union of Municipal Enterprises for Water Supply and Sewerage) and EYATH regarding a framework of joint action - given the national and international trends in research and technological development - which includes, among others, the cooperation:
- in the fields of quality control of drinking water, waste management and particularly the processing and utilization of waste water by reusing the effluences of treatment facilities of urban waste water and by reusing biosolids.
- in the implementation of the Framework Directive 2000/60/EC and generally in the cooperation in the implementation of the European legislation concerning the sector of water supply - sewerage.
- in actions on water resources management and environmental protection
- in the joint action concerning the Green Design and in particular the Design of the Analysis of the product?s life cycle and the maximization of the materials recyclability.
- in supplies through actions for joint supplies with specifications that would meet all the needs of water supply ? sewerage companies,
- in joint action so that DEI (Public Power Corporation) cuts down the bill of EYATH SA and of the DEYA (Municipal Enterprises for Water Supply and Sewerage),
- on activities, such as renewable energy sources , optical fibres, wireless networks, bottled water and generally in any innovative action through research and studies,
- between executives of EYATH and the committees of EDEYA and European research centres on issues of water resources and environment, in research activities through competitive research programs of the EU,
- in the Research Centre of EYATH that is being created (and possibly participation).
Promoting the cooperation between the parties is considered an important productive factor and a tool to strengthen the effectiveness and the sustainable development of water supply - sewerage companies.
EUROBANK PROPERTIES REIC : Announcement of acquisition of own shares
|In accordance with Regulation of the Committee of European Community no 2273/2003, article 4, par.4, Eurobank Properties REIC ("the Company") announces that following the decision of the Annual General Meeting of the Shareholders of the Company (dated March 16th, 2009) and the Board of Directors' resolution (dated March 16th, 2009), purchased, own shares through the Athens Exchange Member Eurobank EFG Securities Investment Firm S.A. as follows:
On June, 01, 2009 the Company purchased 6.970 shares, with average price euro 7,15 per share and total purchase price euro 49.854.50.
J. & P. - AVAX S.A. : Invitation to the Annual General Meeting
|In accordance with pertinent legislation and the Company Charter, the Board of Directors of J&P-AVAX SA invites shareholders to the Annual General Meeting on Wednesday, June 24, 2009 at 13:30 at the Company headquarters located at 16 Amarousiou-Halandriou Street in Marousi, Greece to discuss the following agenda:
1.Approval of the Directors' Report and the Auditors- Review Report, along with the annual financial accounts for the 01.01.2008-31.12.2008 period
2.Profit appropriation and dividend distribution
3.Waiver of responsibility of the Board of Directors and the Auditors for the 2008 financial accounts
4.Election of Auditor and a substitute for the 2009 financial accounts, and setting of their remuneration
5.Approval of remuneration
a.of Board Directors for fiscal 2008
b.Initial approval of remuneration of Board Directors for fiscal 2009, in accordance with article 24 of Law 2190/1920
6.Approval of participation of the Company in other companies and joint ventures
7.Approval of replacement of Board members
8.Election of new Board of Directors, due to expiration of its term. New Board Directors will be distinguished according to their status as Executive, Non-Executive, and Non-Executive & Independent members
9.Amendment in the appropriation of the funds raised through a rights issue approved at the Extraordinary Shareholders Meeting of the Company, held on 23.08.2007
10.Election of the Audit Committee, in accordance with article 37 of Law 3693/2008
11.Authorisation as per article 23a of Corporate Law2190/1920 for agreements to be signed between the Company and members of its Board of Directors and their related entities
12.Authorisation as per article 23 of Corporate Law2190/1920 to Board Directors for participating in the management of companies with similar activities
Shareholders wishing to participate in the Annual General Meeting, either in person or through proxy, and exercise their voting rights are required by the Law and the Company Charter to request their authorised broker or the Central Depository to withdraw from trading all or part of their shareholding and deposit the relevant certificate and any proxy documents to the Company (16 Amarousiou-Halandriou Street, 151 25, Marousi, Greece) a minimum of five days prior to the Annual General Meeting day.
FRIGOGLASS S.A. : ┴nnouncement of Share Buy Back
Frigoglass S.A announces, in accordance with the provisions of art. 4 par. 4 of the European Commission Regulation 2273/2003, that by implementation of the decision of the Extraordinary General Meeting of 5th of September 2008 and the resolution of the Board of Directors of 2nd October 2008, it purchased on 1ST ´f June 2009 through NATIONAL P&K Securities 20,000 own shares with average purchase price of Euro 4,94 per share and total purchase price Euro 98,862.91
BAN╩ OF CYPRUS PUBLIC COMPANY LTD : Suspension of trading of capital securities 2013/2018 of Bank of Cyprus Public Company LTD.
|Read the announcement.|
TRASTOR REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT COMPANY : Announcement of regulated information according to the law 3556/2007
|In accordance with the provisions of Laws 3340/2005 and 3556/2007, of Decision 1/434/3.7.2007 and Circular Nr 33 of the Hellenic Capital Market Commission, TRASTOR REIC announces that on June 1st 2009, Mrs Aikaterini Theodoridou acquired in the Athens Exchange 4.300 common shares of TRASTOR REIC for the aggregate amount of Euro 7.170,37.-
Aikaterini Theodoridou is, pursuant to the provisions of Law 3340/2005, a related person with Mr. Sotiris Theodoridis, CEO of TRASTOR REIC.
PUBLIC POWER CORPORATION SA : The National Competition Authority permits the formation of a JV between PPC and Halyvourgiki
The National Competition Authority reached a decision on May 29th, 2009, that permits the formation of a joint venture between Halyvourgiki S.A. (with a 51% stake) and PPC S.A (with a 49% stake).
The joint venture will proceed with the construction and operation of a power generation plant.
HELLENIC TELECOM. ORG. : Invitation to the Ordinary General Meeting.
|Pursuant to the Law and the Articles of Incorporation and following resolution no 2832 of the Board of Directors, dated 29/05/2009 (agenda item fourth), the Shareholders of the Hellenic Telecommunications Organization SA are hereby invited to the fifty-seventh (57th) Ordinary General Assembly, on June 24, 2009, at 16:30 hours, at the company's headquarters (99, Kifissias Ave., Marousi, Athens), in order to discuss and decide upon the following:
1. Submission for approval of the Management Report of the Board of Directors, the Audit Report prepared by Certified Auditors on the separate and consolidated Financial Statements of OTE S.A. ended on December 31, 2008, as well as of the Annual Financial Statements (both separate and consolidated) of the fiscal year 2008 (1/1/2008-31/12/2008). / Approval of profit distribution and dividend payment.
2. Exoneration of the members of the Board of Directors and the Auditors of all liability, for fiscal year 2008, pursuant to article 35 of the Codified Law 2190/1920.
3. Appointment of Chartered Auditors for the Ordinary Audit of the Financial Statements (both separate and consolidated), in accordance with the International Financial Reporting Standards, for the fiscal year 2009 and determination of their fees.
4. Approval of the remuneration paid to the members of the Board of Directors, the Audit Committee and the Compensation & Human Resources Committee for fiscal year 2008 and determination of their remuneration for fiscal year 2009.
5. Approval of the remuneration paid in 2008 to the Chairman of the Board of Directors and CEO, determination of a special premium based on efficiency for fiscal year 2008 and determination of his remuneration for fiscal year 2009.
6. Approval of contracts between the Company and members of the Board of Directors, pursuant to articles 23a and 24 of the Codified Law 2190/1920 and delegation of signature.
7. Renewal of contract for the covering of civil liability of members of the Board of Directors and the Company's Executive Directors in the exercise of their responsibilities, duties or authorities and delegation of signature.
8. Amendment of the terms of the Stock Option Plan for executives of the Company and affiliated companies, according to article 42e of the Codified Law 2190/1920.
9. Definition of the number of the members of the Board of Directors to be elected, election of new Board of Directors, pursuant to article 9, par. 1 and 2, of the Articles of Incorporation and appointment of independent members amongst them.
10. Appointment of members of the Audit Committee, pursuant to article 37 of Law 3693/2008.
11. Miscellaneous announcements.
In the said Ordinary General Assembly, may participate all Shareholders of the Company, in person or by proxy. For this purpose:
- If the securities are registered in the shareholders' Special Accounts, blocking, in part or in full, of their securities should be requested by the Central Securities Depository. Upon the aforementioned blocking, the Central Securities Depository shall issue certificate confirming the blocking of securities and the capacity of shareholder entitled to participate in the general assembly. The certification should be submitted to the OTE Share Registration Office (1st floor, 15, Stadiou Street - Athens) at least five (5) full days prior to the appointed date and time of the Ordinary General Assembly, along with the required documents for their representatives' legalisation.
- If the securities are not registered in a Special Account, Shareholders should request the blocking, in full or in part, of their securities by the Operator administering the Sub-Account in which the securities have been registered (according to Dematerialized Securities System). Upon the aforementioned blocking, the Central Securities Depository shall issue certificate confirming the blocking of securities and the capacity of shareholder entitled to participate in the general assembly. The certification should be submitted to the OTE Share Registration Office (1st floor, 15, Stadiou Street - Athens) at least five (5) full days prior to the appointed date and time of the Ordinary General Assembly, along with the required documents for their representatives' legalisation.
PIRAEUS BANK S.A. : Piraeus Bank announces completion of the sale of treasury shares to institutional investors
|Piraeus Bank announces that pursuing its strategic aim to further strengthen its capital base, it has placed yesterday through "UBS Limited" to international institutional investors 13,280,976 treasury shares representing 3.95% of the Bank's issued and outstanding ordinary shares. The trade price has been set at euro 7.70 per share, which represents a discount of 2.7% to the average closing price of May 2009 and a discount of 2.9% to the closing price of Friday, May 29th 2009. This transaction has enhanced Piraeus Group's own capital by euro 102 million, resulting in an increase of its Capital Adequacy Ratio by 30 basis points.
This announcement is not an offer or solicitation of an offer for sale, purchase or subscription of securities in the United States or any other jurisdiction including the Hellenic Republic. No public offering of securities is made in the United States or any other jurisdiction. The information contained herein is not for publication or distribution in the United States. The securities referred to herein have not been and will not be registered under the United States Securities Act of 1933 as amended, and may not be offered or sold in the United States absent registration thereunder or an exemption from such registration requirements.
This announcement is directed only to persons who have professional experience in matters relating to investments (all such persons together being referred to as "relevant persons".) This announcement must not be acted on or relied on by persons who are not relevant persons. Any investment activity to which this announcement relates is available only to relevant persons and will be engaged in only with relevant persons. This announcement is not and should not be construed or regarded as an invitation to the public for investment or collection of savings nor may it be construed as a solicitation to invest in the shares of Piraeus Bank by advertisement or otherwise.
AEGEAN AIRLINES S.A. : Notification for the constitution of BoD
|The Ordinary General Shareholders Meeting of the Company that took place on May 15 2009 approved the election of a new Board of Directors with a 3-year term and appointed independent members. In addition, the composition of the Audit Committee under article 37 of L. 3693/2008 was approved as follows:
a. Achilleas Constantakopoulos - non executive member
b. Markos Tsaktanis - non executive member
c. Alexandros Makridis - independent non executive member
The BoD was constituted into a Body during its meeting on May 20, 2009 as follows:
Theodoros Vassilakis - Chairman - executive member
Eftichios Vassilakis - Vice Chairman - executive member
Dimitrios Gerogiannis - Managing Director - executive member
Georgios Vassilakis - non executive member
Iakovos Georganas - non executive member
Anastasios David - non executive member
Christos Ioannou - non executive member
Achilleas Constantakopoulos - non executive member
Panagiotis Laskaridis - non executive member
Alexandros Makridis - independent non executive member
Victor Pizante - independent non executive member
Markos Tsaktanis - non executive member.
MOTOR OIL (HELLAS) CORINTH REFINERIES SA : Organization of the New Board of Directors as a Body Corporate
|According to article 2 of the Decision 3/347/12.7.2005 of the Hellenic Capital Markets Commission, it is hereby announced that the Board of Directors of the Company, which was elected by the Annual Ordinary General Assembly of Company Shareholders of May 28th, 2009, during its meeting dated June 1st, 2009 organized as a Body Corporate as follows:
Vardis J. Vardinoyannis - Chairman and Managing Director, Executive Member
John V. Vardinoyannis - Vice Chairman, ═on ┼xecutive ╠ember
Panagiotis ═. Kontaxis - Vice Chairman, ═on ┼xecutive ╠ember
John N. Kosmadakis - Deputy Managing Director, Executive ╠ember
Petros ď. Tzannetakis - Deputy Managing Director, Executive ╠ember
Demosthenes N. Vardinoyannis - ═on ┼xecutive ╠ember
Nikos Th. Vardinoyannis - ═on ┼xecutive ╠ember
George P. Alexandridis - ═on ┼xecutive ╠ember
Eleni - Maria L. Theodoroulakis - ═on ┼xecutive ╠ember
Despina N. Manolis - ═on ┼xecutive ╠ember
Konstantinos V. Maraveas - ═on ┼xecutive / ╔ndependent ╠ember
Antonios Th. Theoharis - ═on ┼xecutive / ╔ndependent ╠ember
The term of the new Board of Directors expires on the next Annual Ordinary General Assembly of Company shareholders which will approve the Financial Statements for the year 2009.
MICHANIKI S.A. : Publication of regulated information
MICHANIKI S.A, in accordance with the provisions of law 3556/2007, (art. 3, 21) coupled with the art. 11 of Decision 1/434/3.7.2007 of the Hellenic Capital Market Commission, notifies that the shareholder and President of the Board of Directors of the company, P. Emfietzoglou proceeded on May 29 and June 1 2009 with the purchase of 8,000 and 10,000 registered common shares of total value euro 17,060 and euro 21,460. Additionally, M. Emfietzoglou, Managing Director, proceeded on May 29 2009 with the purchase of 10,000 registered common shares of total value euro 21,440 and 5,000 preferred shares of total value euro 8,150.
BAN╩ OF CYPRUS PUBLIC COMPANY LTD : Approval of Supplementary Prospectus
MICHANIKI S.A. : Invitation to the 34th Regular General Assembly of Shareholders
|Further to relevant resolution of the Board of Directors and according to the law and the Articles of Association, the shareholders of the public limited company under the name MICHANIKI S.A are hereby invited to participate in the annual Regular General Assembly on Wednesday, June 24, 2009 , at 14:00, at the registered offices of the Company in the Municipality of Amaroussio - Attica (91, Meg. Alexandrou str and 25th March str., groundfloor, Assembly Room) to discuss and make decisions on the following agenda:
1.Submission and approval of the annual (corporate and consolidated) Financial Statements of the fiscal year commencing on January 1st, 2008 until December 31st, 2008, and the relevant reports of the Board of Directors and the auditors (Chartered Accountant Auditor). Approval of profit allocation.
2.Discharge of the Directors and the Auditor from any indemnification liability pertaining to the actions taken, the management and the annual Financial Statements for the period commencing on January 1st, 2008 until December 31st, 2008.
3.Approval of the remuneration of the Chartered Auditor for the year 2008.
4.Approval of the remuneration of the members of the Board of Directors.
5.Nomination of Auditing Office (one regular and one alternate Chartered Accountant Auditor) for the year 2009 and determination of their remuneration.
6.Appointment of Audit Committee?s members according to the provisions of art. 37 of L. 3693/2008.
If the Assembly would lack a quorum as provided for by law for any items of the agenda, the Company shareholders are invited to a 1st repeat General Assembly on Wednesday, July 8, 2009, at 14:00, at the registered offices of the Company in the Municipality of Amaroussio - Attica (91, Meg. Alexandrou str and 25th March str., groundfloor, Assembly Room),
All shareholders of the company being holders of ordinary shares are entitled to participate and vote in the General Assembly, either in person or by a proxy. One ordinary share provides the right for one vote. Preferred shares do not give right to voting. Shareholders wishing to participate in the General Assembly, according to law and art. 22 of the Articles of Association, must:
*Reserve, via their Custodian at the System of Dematerialised Securities, all or part of their shares and receive evidence of such reservation.
*If no Custodian is designated and their shares are kept in a Special Account, they must reserve by their own declaration all or part of their shares at HELLENIC EXCHANGE HOLDINGS S.A (former Central Securities Depository S.A.) and receive evidence of such reservation.
*Submit the above share reservation evidence and any proxies at the registered offices of company (91, Meg. Alexandrou str and 25th March str, Amaroussio), at least five (5) days prior to the date of the General Assembly, i.e. till Thursday, June 18, 2009 or, in the event of a repeat General Assembly, till Thursday, July 2, 2009.
SCIENS INTERNATIONAL INVESTMENTS AND HOLDINGS SA : Purchase of own shares.
|In accordance with article 4, par. 4 of Regulation 2273/2003 of the Commission of European Union, "Sciens International Investments and Holdings S.A." announces that following the resolution of the Extraordinary General Meeting of the Shareholders dated February 05, 2008 and the Board of Directors' resolutions dated March 5, 2008 and September 30, 2008, and in accordance with article 16 of L. 2190/1920, during the trading session of 02.06.2009 acquired 16,000 own shares through "MERIT Securities A.E.P.E.Y." at the price of euro 0.68 per share and the total value of the transaction amounted to euros 10,890.00.
GEK TERNA HOLDING, REAL ESTATE, CONSTRUCTION S.A. : INVITATION
for the Shareholders of the societe anonyme
"GEK TERNA HOLDING REAL ESTATE CONSTRUCTION SOCIETE ANONYME"
to the Annual Ordinary General Assembly
According to Codified Law 2190/1920 "Regarding Societes Anonymes" and the Articles of Incorporation, the Board of Directors of the company with the registered name "GEK TERNA HOLDING REAL ESTATE CONSTRUCTION SOCIETE ANONYME" and the distinctive title "GEK TERNA S.A.", invites the Shareholders of the Company to the Annual Ordinary General Assembly on Thursday, the 25th day of June 2009 and at 10:00 a.m., in the registered offices of the Company, at 85, Messogion Ave., 11526, Athens, with the following items in the Agenda:
In case the required quorum is not achieved, the Shareholders are invited to a 1st Repeated General Meeting on Monday the 6th of July 2009 and at 10:00 and at a possible 2nd Repeated General Meeting on Friday the 17th of July 2009 at 10:00 am at the company's registered offices, 85 Mesogeion Ave., 11526 Athens.
1. Submission and Approval of the Annual Financial Statements (Company and Consolidated) for the fiscal year 2008, and of the relevant Reports of the Board of Directors and the Chartered Auditor.
2. Approval of the proposition of the Board of Directors concerning the distribution of profits, the payment of dividends and fees to the Members of the Board of Directors for the fiscal year 2008.
3. Consent to continue the payment of fees to members of the Board of Directors for services rendered to the Company.
4. Discharge of the Members of the Board of Directors and of the Chartered Auditor from any relevant liability or compensation deriving from the exercise of their duties during the fiscal year 2008.
5. Election of one Regular and one Deputy Certified Auditor, members of the Body of Chartered Auditors Accountants, for auditing the fiscal year 2009, and arrangement of their fees.
6. Ratification of the lection of one member of the BoD following the resignation of a former member.
7. Appointment of the Members of the Control Committee according to article 37 of Law 3693/2008.
8. Expansion of the scope of works of the Company and amendment of the respective article 2 of the Articles of Incorporation.
9. Consent regarding the participation of the Members of the BoD and of the Executives of the Company in the Management of other companies, which are in any way connected with the Company.
10. Various announcements, approvals and discussion about matters of general interest.
Shareholders who wish to participate in the General Assembly, either in person or through a representative, by signing a relevant authorization form available on the company's website (www.gekterna.gr) and at the Company's offices, according to the Law and the Company's Articles of Association, should block all or part of their shares, through their Authorized Broker or If their shares are deposited in the Special Account, through the Hellenic Exchange S.A. and receive the relevant Certificate of Hold of their shares. This Certificate has to be submitted to the offices of the Company accompanied by proxy for their representation, if any, at least five (5) days before the date of the Ordinary General Assembly. Athens, June 2, 2009
The Board of Directors
EUROMEDICA S.A. : DECISIONS OF THE EXTRAORDINARY GENERAL MEETING OF 29.5.2009
|Shareholders holding 34,090,864 shares with voting rights, accounting for 78.12% of the total shares, were present and represented at the Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders held on 29 May 2009.
The following items were discussed at this meeting and decisions were taken:
Item 1: Election of a new Board of Directors and appointment of independent members
The General Meeting approved the following persons as new Board of Directors members by 34,088,299 votes in favour and 2,565 votes present: Apostolos Terzopoulos, son of Dimitrios; Dimosthenis Miliaras, son of Emmanuel; Katerina Kechagia, daughter of Ioannis; Ioannis Sossidis, son of Georgios; Iordanis Bletsos, son of Ioannis; Georgios Hatzinikolaou, son of Nikolaos; Margarita Alamanou, daughter of Sotirios, and Dimitrios Nanopoulos, son of Vaios. Margarita Alamanou, daughter of Sotirios, and Dimitrios Nanopoulos, son of Vaios, were appointed as independent members.
The new Board of Directors will serve for a three-year term in office which will be extended until the Ordinary General Meeting of shareholders to be convened to approve the balance for the third year (the 2011 fiscal year) meets within the first half of 2012.
Item 2: Appointment of the Audit Committee
The General Meeting appointed the following persons as members of the company's Audit Committee by 34,088,299 votes in favour and 2,565 votes present: Ioannis Sossidis, son of Georgios (non-executive member); Georgios Hatzinikolaou, son of Nikolaos (non-executive member) and Margarita Alamanou, daughter of Sotirios (independent, non-executive member).
Item 3: Other items and announcements.
There were no other items or announcements.
EUROMEDICA S.A. : COMMENTS ON RESULTS FOR THE 1ST QUARTER OF 2009
15.0% increase in turnover and 27.3% rise in EBITDA
Euromedica Group's turnover rose by 15.0% in the first quarter of 2009 compared to the same quarter in 2008, reaching euro 64.0 million compared to euro 55.7 million in that period last year. EBITDA stood at euro 12.2 million, up from euro 9.6 million in the last quarter, which is a significant rise of some 27.3%.
Euromedica Group's increased operating results are due to improvements in the results of Group hospitals and medical centres, of which there are today 83; 23 having joined the Group in 2008 and 3 in 2009.
Euromedica Group today has the largest nationwide healthcare service network comprising 17 hospitals, 57 medical centres and 9 rehabilitation and recovery centres.
Parent company turnover was up 5.2% from euro 41.7 million to euro 43.8 million whereas EBITDA remained at the same levels (euro 6 million).
EBT for both the Group and Parent Company improved significantly compared to the 1st quarter of 2008. Group EBT in the first quarter of 2009 was euro 4.4 million and earnings net of tax euro 3.3 million.