|Listed Companies' Press Releases
Press Search |
AGRICULTURAL BANK OF GREECE S.A.|
MYTILINEOS HOLDINGS S.A.
BANK OF GREECE
HELLENIC TELECOM. ORG.
ALPHA ยมอส S.A.
GEK GROUP OF COMPANIES S.A.
ATHENS MEDICAL C.S.A.
PLAISIO COMPUTERS S.A.
AGRICULTURAL BANK OF GREECE S.A.
EFG EUROBANK ERGASIAS SA.
M. J. MAILLIS S.A.
PIRAEUS PORT AUTHORITY SA
KNITWEAR FACTORY MAXIM C.M. PERTSINIDIS
LAMDA DEVELOPMENT S.A.
LAMDA DEVELOPMENT S.A.
KNITWEAR FACTORY MAXIM C.M. PERTSINIDIS
PIRAEUS PORT AUTHORITY SA
GERMANOS IND. & COM. CO S.A.
PIRAEUS PORT AUTHORITY SA
AS COMPANY S.A.
FHL MERMEREN KOMBINAT A.D.PRILEP
AGRICULTURAL BANK OF GREECE S.A. : Announcement
|Following its relevant announcement of 29/05/2006, ATEBank announces hereby that, after the completion of the due diligence that took place today June 22, 2006, it has purchased 50.94% of the shares of the Romanian Bank MindBank, at the price of 2.15 of the Book Value as at 31.12.05 of each share and as a total at the sum of 32.06 million Euros. The completion of the transaction (final payment of the purchase price) depends on the approvals by the Central Banks of Greece and Romania. The ATEbank has the intention to increase any further its stake to the Mindbank.|
MYTILINEOS HOLDINGS S.A. : Purchase of own shares
|The Company wishes to announce that further to a decision of its Board of Directors, taken on 22.6.2006 as a result of the Special General Assembly's decision of 14.6.2006, shall proceed during the period 4.7.2006 up to 4.1.2007 to the acquisition of a maximum of 2,026,017 own shares, with a minimum purchase price of five (5) euros and a maximum purchase price of thirty five (35) euros.|
BANK OF GREECE : Euro area securities issues statistics: April 2006
|Download the Press Release, the Tables and the Charts|
HELLENIC TELECOM. ORG. : Resolutions Ordinary General Meeting
ATHENS, Greece - June 22, 2006 - Hellenic Telecommunications Organization SA (ASE: HTO, NYSE: OTE), the Greek full-service telecommunications provider, today held its 54th Annual General Assembly of Shareholders, during which management reviewed its full-year results fiscal year 2005 and presented its strategic objectives for 2006.
Addressing shareholders, Panagis Vourloumis, OTE Chairman and CEO, stated:
- In 2005, OTE posted a consolidated net loss of eyro 216.8 million, while the loss at OTE S.A., the Group's parent company and operator of its Greek fixed-line operations, was euro 237.2 million. This performance is entirely due to the cost of the personnel Voluntary Retirement Plan we started implementing last year, an amount of euro 939.6 million, which under the newly introduced International Accounting Standards was charged to our 2005 financial statements. The actual cost of the Voluntary Retirement Plan, which
will be incurred from 2006 through 2012, will have no impact on our results for these years.
At the EBITDA level, OTE S.A. posted a loss of euro 279.8 million in 2005, compared to profit euro 549.8 million in 2004, while Group EBITDA dropped to euro 1,131.4 million in 2005, from euro 1,681.7 million in the prior year. ฯิล will not pay a dividend for 2005, as Greek Law precludes loss-making companies from doing so.
2005 was a year of considerable developments, chief among which were:
- The May 25, 2005, signing of a Collective Agreement with employee representatives (OME-OTE) abolishing tenure for employees hired after that date. This paved the way for the legislative changes (Law 3371/05) required to make OTE's Voluntary Retirement Plan possible. Out of a total of 5,200 employees qualifying for early retirement under the Plan, 4,859 or 93% of the total opted to leave the Company. Together with employees leaving after completing their years of service, a total of 5,400 people will h
ave retired from OTE S.A. between October 2005 and the end of 2006. Implementation of the plan suffered a six-month delay due to the late signing of required Ministerial Decisions, but it is now on track and 2,132 people had retired under the Plan as of the end of May 2006. The impact of headcount reduction on our operating costs will begin to be felt in the second half of 2006. We are also hiring approximately 1,200 new employees, under common employment contracts, to secure the talent we will need in
- Throughout 2005, we intensified the campaign to increase broadband penetration that we had launched in late 2004. As a result, the number of installed ADSL portals rose from about 17,000 in early 2004 to more than 400,000 in June 2006, and operating connections soared from 7,200 to near 300,000 over the same period. This was achieved through an aggressive sales policy, attractive tariffs, and round-the-clock hard work by our engineers and other employees. In addition to investment in materials and net
work support, the effort includes substantial outlays in promotion. OTE's target is for the number of operating connections to surpass half a million by year end and double that by the end of 2007. Parallel efforts for providing broadband through Wifi-Wimax, or through our subsidiary Hellas Sat, are pursued in locations where conditions suit such solutions. Recently, OTE S.A. also made optical fiber connections available under deeply discounted tariffs in order to promote the use of broadband among students throughout the country.
- Finally, the Board of Directors of OTE approved a three-year business plan prepared with the active participation of all Departments. For the first time, the company will be able to work towards specific targets and to accurately measure productivity and personnel performance. The plan provides for a three-year capex budget of euro 945 million and for the completion of a number of projects aimed at transforming OTE, raising productivity, and reducing costs.
Major developments also took place in 2005 in other parts of the Group:
Cosmote assumed responsibility of all Group activities in mobile telephony following the transfer of Globul in Bulgaria and Cosmofon in FYROM, from OTE S.A., and the acquisition of a 70% stake in Cosmorom, subsequently renamed Cosmote Romania. As a result, Cosmote now ranks among the leading European mobile operators. OTE S.A. raised its participation in Cosmote from 58.77% to 64.37% in 2005 and to a two-thirds (67%) majority in 2006.
- RomTelecom continued its upward course in 2005, more than doubling profits from euro 82.3 million in 2004 to euro 178.4 million last year. Subject to market conditions, RomTelecom is planning an Initial Public Offering on the London and Bucharest Stock Exchanges in 2006, with OTE S.A. retaining its controlling interest.
- The other subsidiaries of the Group in Greece and abroad also made further progress in 2005 with the exception of Hellas-Sat, which, despite its substantially improved operations last year, continues to show losses.
OTE intends to continue buying out minorities in its subsidiaries and to exit from activities which are not core businesses or do not fit with its general strategy.
Particular attention to training was given in 2005 with the creation of the OTE Academy, which took over all Group training programs and is also engaging in general educational activities, utilizing the excellent installations of OTE.
In 2006 we will pursue our efforts to transform OTE into a modern company able to compete in liberalized, deregulated markets. A key priority is to upgrade the skills and motivation of all of our employees. We aim to establish an organization based on merit, to return OTE to a position of technological leadership, and to sweep away the remnants of our legacy as a state-owned agency.
Special attention will be paid to the reorganization of OTE Estate, in order to enable it to better exploit our considerable real estate holdings, and of OTE Globe, which is responsible for the international activities of the Group.
The National Telecommunications and Post Commission will continue to have a major influence on our strategy. Its new leadership justifies on our part a degree of guarded optimism, insofar as it has made possible the beginning of a meaningful dialogue between the Regulator and the leader of the telecommunications industry. The aim of this dialogue, on OTE's part, is to encourage the development of telecommunications in an environment of healthy competition, fostering new investments.
We are now almost mid-way through 2006 and we should briefly refer to two significant developments that took place in the first half of the year.
- Cosmote has reached an agreement to acquire control of Germanos S.A. which will give the Group a strong retail organization throughout southeast Europe. The agreement is subject to regulatory approval.
- We have launched an international tender for the sale of OTE's 90% interest in Armentel, a transaction which is currently in progress and could bring satisfactory results.
The performance of OTE S.A. in the first three months of 2006 was as per our Business Plan. Revenues were marginally better than projected, but costs continue to resist and their reduction remains a top priority.
Management will continue to pursue a constructive relationship with OME-OTE and its newly elected leadership, aimed at updating the General Regulation of Personnel. Our sole aspiration, as we enter this new phase of dialogue, is to promote the interests of all employees within a well-functioning, competitive OTE.
In 2005, OTE S.A. embarked on a very difficult task - to reduce permanent headcount by approximately one third and simultaneously carry through a transformation program and major investments. We have made considerable progress throughout the year, and in the first months of 2006. None of this could have been accomplished without the mobilization and efforts of all OTE employees, to whom we express our sincere appreciation."
During today's Annual General Assembly, amendments to articles 1, 2, 6, 9, 10, 11, 14, 15, 16, 18, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 26, 27, 28, 29, 35, 36 and 37, the abolition of Articles 17 and 38 as well as the new numbering of Chapters C, D and E (Articles 18 and seq.) and codification thereof have been approved.
The Annual General Assembly also approved the re-appointment of three Board members for a three-year term, following the expiry of the terms of equal number members of the eleven-member Board of Directors. They are:
1. Mr.George Bitros is a Professor of Economics and Chair of the Faculty of Economic Sciences at the Economic University of Athens. He holds a Batchelor's degree from ASOEE and a PhD from the University of New York. He has specialized in microeconomics, industrial organization and cost-benefit theories. He has authored a number of books, monographs and papers, published in journals and magazines of international repute by both foreign and Greek publishers.
2. Mr.Charalambos Dimitriou was born in 1956 in Athens. He is a graduate of the Law School of the Athens University and also holds graduate degree (L.L.M.) from the London School of Economics. He was admitted to the Athens Bar in 1981 and is admitted to the Athens Court of Appeals as well as the Supreme Court of Greece. He has served as legal advisor in companies and organizations. At the present he also serves as special Legal Advisor to the Minister of Finance.
3. Ms. Xeni Skorrini-Paparrigopoulou holds a Law Degree from the University of Athens. She has done postgraduate studies (DESE) at the Centre des Etudes Europeennes of the University of Nancy (France) and she holds a Ph.D. in Common Law from the University of Athens. Since 2000 she has been teaching common law at the same university and since 2002 she has been Chair of the CJFA of the Council of Europe.
Following the conclusion of the Annual General Assembly, OTE's Board of Directors now comprises the following members:
Panagis Vourloumis Chairman and CEO Executive member
Iakovos Georganas Vice-Chairman Non-executive member
Theodoros Veniamis Non-executive member
Ilias Gounaris Non-executive member
George Gerapetritis Non-executive member Independent
Haralambos Dimitriou Non-executive member
George Bitros Non-executive member
Xeni Skorrini-Paparrigopoulou Non-executive member Independent
Nikos Stefanou Non-executive member
Panagiotis Tabourlos Non-executive member Independent
George Tzovlas Non-executive member Independent
Shareholders also approved:
- The 2005 annual financial statements of OTE S.A. and the 2005 consolidated financial statements of OTE Group
- The exemption of the members of the Board of Directors as well as the Auditors from any compensation liability for the fiscal year 2005
- The appointment of KPMG Chartered Accountants S.A. as Statutory Auditors for the fiscal year 2006
- The 2005 and the proposed 2006 compensation of the CEO, the members of the Board of Directors, the Audit Committee and the HR Remuneration Committee
- The renewal of the draft agreement for the covering of civil liability of members of the Board of Directors and the company's executive management in the exercise of their responsibilities, duties or powers. Authorization to conclude said agreement
- Within the context of OTE's corporate social responsibility program, the free disposal of fully depreciated capital assets of OTE S.A, to municipalities, communities, prefectures, public entities, schools, and generally, institutions that promote social programs and activities as well as authorization to the CEO to implement the above.
- The terms and conditions of a contract (and authorization to conclude same) with the Faculty of Finance of the Athens University. (Project Manager on behalf of the Athens University will be a member of the Board of Directors of OTE).
Resolutions relating to the cancellation of 432,490 treasury shares, and the proposed amendments to Articles 5, 25 and 33 could not be approved in this Assembly, reflecting the absence of a two-thirds quorum, which is required by law and OTE's Articles of Association pertinent to the reduction of share capital. For this purpose the General Assembly will reconvene.
ALPHA ยมอส S.A. : Dematerialisation and sale of shares
|Alpha Bank announces that in accordance with article 53 of Law 3371/2005 (published in the Government Gazette issue 178/14.7.2005) and with decisions 1/380/4.5.2006 (published in the Government Gazette issue 657/25.5.2006) and 3/387/19.6.2006 of the Board of Directors of the Capital Market Commission, the shares of the Bank not deposited for dematerialisation by 31.10.2006 shall be sold through the Athens Exchange, via the following procedure: By decision of the Capital Market Commission, following the submission of a request thereto by the Bank, an authorisation to sell shall be granted, the Athens Exchange Member to perform the sale shall be appointed, and the shares to be sold shall be specified together with the date on which the sale procedure shall commence. The proceeds from the sale shall be deposited with the Deposits and Loans Fund, where it shall be at the disposal of the beneficiaries. Shareholders are therefore kindly invited to deposit by 25 October 2006 with the Bank for dematerialisation the share titles in their possession, after which date the procedures provided for by the law regarding the sale of shares shall be initiated. If the presentation of share titles is not possible because these have been lost or destroyed, the same article of the above Law lays down the procedure for registration of the shares in the shareholder's record in the Dematerialised Securities System (SAT) without presentation of the physical titles. For further details or clarifications, please contact the Shareholders' Service Section, 40 Stadiou Street, GR-102 52 ATHENS, Tel. 210 326 5546, 210 326 5549, 210 326 5810 and 210 326 5812.
NEOCHIMIKI SA : Announcemen
|Mr. Lavrentis Lavrentiadis, the main shareholder of NEOCHIMIKI L.V. LAVRENTIADIS S.A., on June 23, 2006 disposed 5.796.000 shares at a total amount of 72.565.920 Euro to more than 30 foreign institutional investors from all over Europe, through a private placement by Sal.Oppenheim and Piraeus Securities. As a result, his stake is reduced from 50,10% to 34%, which still ensures the control of the company. Mr. Lavrentiadis is also invested in several other companies with different activities from NEOCHIMIKI's which is still considered to be his core activity. The step he did today enables him to further develop his diversified portfolio into non-core activities.|
s : Approval and signing of the draft merger contract by absorption of the companies OMEGA BANK S.A. and PROTON SECURITIES S.A. by PROTON INVESTMENT BANK S.A.
PROTON INVESTMENT BANK S.A. (hereinafter referred to as "PROTON BANK") hereby announces in accordance with the provisions of law 3340/2005 article 10 and Capital Markets Commission rule 3/347/12.07.2005 article 2 and following its earlier notification of 27.01.2006 concerning the commencement of merger procedures, that in its meeting of 22.06.2006, the Board of Directors approved the Draft Merger Contract with a) OMEGA BANK S.A. (hereinafter referred to as "OMEGA BANK") and b) PROTON SECURITIES S.A. (hereinafter referred to as "PROTON SECURITIES", whereas PROTON SECURITIES and OMEGA BANK will be jointly hereinafter referred to as the "Companies under Absorption" and the Companies under Absorption together with PROTON BANK will be jointly mentioned hereinafter as the "Merging Companies"), with the absorption of the Companies under Absorption by PROTON BANK, in accordance with the provisions of: a) for the companies PROTON BANK and OMEGA BANK law 2190/1920 article 68, law 2515/1997 article 16 and law 2166/1993 articles 1-5, as in force; and b) for the companies PROTON ยมอส and PROTON SECURITIES law 2190/1920 articles 68 and 78, law 2515/1997 article 16 and law 2166/1993 articles 1-5 (hereinafter referred to as the "Merger"). The Board of Directors also approved in the same meeting the Explanatory Report to the General Meeting, in accordance to the provisions of law 2190/1920 article 69. The final decision on the Merger will be taken by the General Meetings of the Merging Companies, according to the provisions of law 2190/1920 article 72, as in force. The main terms of the Draft Merger Contract, which has been signed by the representatives of the Merging Companies, are the following:
1. The relative valuation between PROTON ยมอส and OMEGA BANK has been set at 2,57214907969202 : 1.
2. Following the Merger, the share capital of PROTON BANK amounting to 202,660,155.08 Euros will increase by: a) the amount of the share capital contributed by OMEGA, which is 78,770,708 Euros, and b) by the amount 19,497.70 Euros through capitalisation of reserves, in order to maintain the share exchange ratio described below and the rounding of the nominal value. Following the Merger therefore, the share capital of PROTON will amount to 281,450,360.78 Euros, divided into 62,683,822 common shares with voting rights at a nominal value of 4.49 Euros each. In relation to the absorption of PROTON SECURITIES by PROTON BANK, PROTON BANK will not, in accordance to article 78 of law 2190/1920, issue new shares and increase its share capital by the amount of the share capital of PROTON SECURITIES, due to the fact that it holds the total of the shares of PROTON SECURITIES.
3. The relative participation of the shareholders of the Merging Companies in the share capital of PROTON ยมอส, following the completion of the Merger will be 72.01% (45,135,892 shares) for the shareholders of PROTON ยมอส and 27.99% (17,547,930 shares) for the shareholders of OMEGA BANK.
4.The Board of Directors of the Merging Companies deemed the following exchange ratio as fair and reasonable: For the shareholders of OMEGA BANK: 17.547.930/19.497.700 or 0,90/1, i.e. every shareholder of OMEGA BANK will exchange one common registered share with voting right of a nominal value of 4.04 Euros each which he holds in OMEGA BANK with 0.90 new common registered shares with voting rights of PROTON ยมอส of a nominal value of 4.49 each, i.e. in total 19.497.700 ื 0,90 = 17,547.930 new shares will be issued of a nominal value of 4.49 Euros each, which the shareholders of OMEGA BANK will receive. For the shareholders of PROTON BANK: The shareholders of PROTON ยมอส will maintain the same as per prior the Merger number of common registered shares with voting rights, i.e. 45.135.892 shares, of same nominal value of 4.49 Euros each. Any fraction rights which will result will not provide right on fraction shares, but may be addressed, as this will be resolved in particular by the General Meeting or the Board of Directors of the PROTON ยมอส, by virtue of authorization by the General Meeting.
5. After the date of completion of the Merger, the new shares that will be delivered to the shareholders of OMEGA BANK will provide to the shareholders of OMEGA BANK full right of participation to the profits of PROTON ยมอส for the financial year 2006 and afterwards. After the compliance with the provisions of publication of article 69 par. 3 of law 2190/1920, a summary of the Draft Merger Contract will be published in a daily financial newspaper.
FOURLIS S.A. : Announcement
|Fourlis Group announces that, the consolidated sales for the financial year 2006 are expected to increase 10% (EUR 448 mio) compared to the financial year 2005 (EUR 407,5 mio) and the Profits before Taxes (PBT) are expected to increase 20% (EUR 34 mio) compared to the same period of 2005 (28,5 mio).
GEK GROUP OF COMPANIES S.A. : Resolutions General Meeting
|Today, the 22nd day of June 2006, the Shareholders of the company GEK S.A. held the Ordinary General Assembly, in which 50 Shareholders of 37.427.797 shares and voting rights, thus a percentage 57,17 % of the share capital, participated. The General Assembly of the Shareholders with the above mentioned quorum of 57,17% unanimously made the following decisions: They approved in whole the Financial Statements (Company and Consolidated) for the financial year 2005, as these statements were published in the Press on 31/3/2006 and were analytically presented in the Annual Report, which was distributed to the Shareholders present in the Assembly. Also, the General Assembly approved dividend of Euro 0.12 per share that will be distributed to the Shareholders, holders of shares at the closing of trading on 23rd June 2006. More specifically, the General Assembly decided that the distribution of dividends will be conducted by PIRAEUS BANK and set as date of commencement of distribution Monday July 3rd 2006. After the approval of the Financial Statements the General Assembly, by nominal vote, discharged the Members of the Board of Directors and the Auditor Mr. Theodoropoulos from every liability or compensation deriving from the exercise of their duties for the financial year 2005. Further on, the General Assembly unanimously elected from the members of the company "SOL S.A. CHARTERED AUDITORS" Mr. Vassilios Papageorgakopoulos as Regular Certified Auditor for the financial year 2006 and Mr. Dimitrios Stavrou as Deputy, arranging as fee the one set forth by the company "SOL S.A. CHARTERED AUDITORS" which applies to all of its members. The General Assembly gave its permission and approval for the participation of Members of the Board of Directors and Executives of the Company in the management of other companies, which are in any way connected with the Company. After that, the Management of the Company informed the Shareholders being present about the progress in BOT projects. Reference was also made to activities in the Real Estate field in Greece and abroad and it was stressed out that the development and enrichment of the Company's portfolio continues during the current year, aiming at the improvement of the direct profitability and at securing important added value for the coming years. More specifically, the portfolio of real estate in Bulgaria increased through the acquisition of new plots and at the same time significant progress was made which led to the issuance of the necessary permits for the development of 2 of the existing plots, thanks to which the construction works will soon begin. Apart from our notable presence in Bulgaria, procedures have also started for entering the markets in Russia, where a subsidiary is being established, in Ukraine as well as in Serbia.
ATHENS MEDICAL C.S.A. : Liquidation of material registered shares
|The Athens Medical Center informs all Share Holders that according with the terms of article 53, par. 2 of Law 3371/2005 (FEส ม' 178/14.7.2005) and the decision 1/380/4.5.2006 of the BOD of the CMC (Fลส ย' 657/25.5.2006), the registered shares (titles and warrant documents) which have not been submitted to our Company for dematerialization up to 31.10.2006 (extension approval from the CMC on 19/6/2006), which includes the stocks which come from corporate actions, will be sold by the Company through the Athens Stock Exchange, as follows: With the decision of the CMC, following relevant request of the Company, permission will be given for the sale, a Member of the Athens Stock Exchange will be appointed to carry out this sale, and the stocks to be sold will be determined, as well as the commencement date of the process. The proceeds from the sale will be deposited at the Trust and Loan Treasury, and will be at the disposal of the beneficiaries. The Company will inform the share holders concerning all of the above issues with updated announcements. For the above reason, the share holders who have not dematerialized their shares are invited to contact the Company as early as possible and up to October 20, 2006 and to request the dematerialization of their shares, producing the necessary documents, or confirmation from the Central Securities Depository (KAA) and a copy of the account number - S.A.T. In case the share holder does not have an account - S.A.T., he will have to contact any Brokerage Company or Bank. For further information, the Share Holders are requested to contact Mrs. Dourabei at the Company's Share Registar's office at: Distomou 5-7, 151 25 Marousi, tel. 210-6862454. |
MINOAN LINES : Announcement
|Minoan Lines S.A. informs the investing public that, pursuant to the provisions of article 53 of Law 3371/2005 and Resolution no.1/380/4.5.2006 of the Board of Directors of the Hellenic Capital Market Commission as amended by the Resolution of the Board of Directors of the Hellenic Capital Market Commission no.3/380/19.6.2006, the tangible registered shares of the Company (materialized securities) which will not have been deposited in our Company until 31/10/2006 at the latest, will be liquidated via the Athens Stock Exchange. The tangible registered shares will be liquidated according to the provisions of article 99A of the Athens Stock Exchange Regulation, as in force, and the net result of the liquidation will be deposited with the Deposits and Loans Fund, as required by article 5 of the above resolution of the Capital Market Commission. Upon completion of the liquidation process of the total shares, the Company will notify by mail the eligible shareholders of the amount deposited with the Deposits and Loans Fund on their behalf, as well as of the process and supporting documents needed for the collection of the aforementioned amount. Shareholders who hold tangible registered shares are kindly requested to contact the shareholders department as soon as possible (tel.: 2810-399840, 2810-399843), in order to deposit their shares in the Company no later than 31/10/2006.|
PLAISIO COMPUTERS S.A. : Invitation to dematerialize the paper-based common shares
|Plaisio Computers SA, in accordance with article 53 par 2 of L.3371/2005 (Government Gazette A' 178/14.7.2005) and the Capital Market Commission's Regulation 1/380/4.5.2006 and 1/387/19.6.2006, asks the shareholders of the company that have not dematerialized their paper-based registered shares to deposit their depository documents, so that their shares can be dematerialized, at the latest on October 31st 2006, at the company's headquarters, Ermou & Chlois 92 in Metamorposi, Attica, along with a copy of the investor account in Dematerialized Securities System of Central Securities Depository SA. In case the shareholder does not have an account in Dematerialized Securities System, he/she should contact any account operator, i.e. the Central Securities Depository, any Stock Broker or Bank acting as a Custodian. All paper-based registered shares not submitted to the Company for dematerialization by October 31st 2006, will be sold via Athens Stock Exchange, under the supervision of the Company, according to the following procedure: The Company will ask permission from the Capital Market Commission and a Member of Athens Stock Exchange will be appointed in order to conduct the sale according to the article 99ม. The proceeds from the sale will be deposited in the Deposits and Loans Fund and will be at the disposal of the beneficiaries. Concerning the outcome of the sale procedure all the beneficiaries will be informed with a later announcement of the company, after the completion of the procedure. For any additional information, the Shareholders can contact the Company's Investor Relations Department, tel. 210-2895630, during working days and hours.|
FOURLIS S.A. : Announcement payment of dividend for the financial year 2005 & pre-dividend for the financial year 2006
|In accordance with the decision of the ordinary general meeting of the company's shareholders, held on 23rd June 2006, the dividend for the financial year 2005 and the pre-dividend for the financial year 2006 has been set at EUR 0,02 and EUR 0,13 per share respectively. The dividend and the pre-dividend will be payable to those Shareholders who hold shares in our company at the close of the 5th July 2006 session of the Athens Stock Exchange. From Thursday 6th July 2006 our company shares will be negotiable at the Athens Stock Exchange without a consequent right to receive a dividend for the financial year 2005 and pre-dividend for the financial year 2006. Payment of the dividend and pre-dividend will be effected from Friday 14th July 2006 until Friday, 29th September 2006. Payment of the dividend and pre-dividend will be made through PIRAEUS BANK SA (Department of Institutional Investors of Piraeus Bank, 4 Aristidou St., 1st floor, Athens, 10559, tel. 210 3288747), during normal working days and hours, (8:00 a.m. until 2:30 p.m.) as follows: 1) Through the authorised administrators (Stockbrokers and Banks) of beneficiary shareholders via the Dematerialised Securities System (SAT). 2) Through PIRAEUS BANK branches for those shareholders who have asked for exception of their authorized administrator from S.A.T. or keep their shares in the special account. 3) Through PIRAEUS BANK branches for those shareholders who have not given or have recalled the relevant authorization to the S.A.T. administrators (at least 5 working days prior to the dividend and pre-dividend payment date through a relevant letter to the Central Securities Depository C.S.D.) or for those shares that are in accounts of non presentable investors. In that case, the payment will be done directly to the shareholders or their authorized representatives, after the presentation of his I.D., his Tax Registration Number and a copy of the S.A.T. report. After the expiry date (29-9-2006) payment will be made only at the company's head office at 340 Kifisias Avenue, 3rd floor, 154 51 Neo Psyhiko, on working days, between the hours of 09.00 a.m. and 2.00 p.m. For further information, Shareholders should contact the Shareholders? Department of the company 'FOURLIS HOLDINGS SA' on 210 629 3004.
AGRICULTURAL BANK OF GREECE S.A. : Announcement
|Following its relevant announcement of 22-6-2006, ATEbank announces, that it has signed an additional purchase agreement for 6.19% of Mindbank's shares. Therefore the total purchased stake is 57.13%.|
EFG EUROBANK ERGASIAS SA. : Extension of the deadline for dematerialization of paper-based registered shares
|Following the announcement of EFG Eurobank Ergasias S.A. of 15.6.2006 regarding the sale of paper-based registered shares, the Bank announces the following: According to the Capital Market Commission's Regulation 3/387/19.6.2006, amending its previous Regulation 1/380/4.5.2006, the deadline for submission to the Bank of the paper-based registered shares for dematerialization is extended until 31.10.2006. Shares not submitted to the Bank for dematerialization by 31.10.2006, will be sold through the Athens Exchange, under supervision of the Bank. Regarding the procedure of the sale and the payment method for the proceeds from this sale, the abovementioned announcement of the Bank of 15.6.2006 is applicable. For further information, the shareholders may contact the Bank's Shareholders' Department: 5, Santaroza Str., 105 64 Athens, tel. +30 210 33 57 300.
M. J. MAILLIS S.A. : Resolution ย' Repeated General Meeting
The Second Adjourned General Meeting, was held on Friday, June 23, 2006, at 10:00, at the premises of the Company at Kifissia of Attika, 5, Xenias & Harilaou Trikoupi Str. (former hotel CECIL). The total number of shareholders that were present or represented were 10 corresponding to 34.144.682 shares out of 72.867.451 shares, which represent a percentage of 46,86 % and decided the extension until 31.12.2010 of the stock option plan to the managers and of the Company and of its subsidiaries, in the form of pre-emption right of share purchase, Stock Options (ever after the Right) according to par. 9 of art. 13 of C.L. 2190/1920, which was originally decided by the 1st Adjourned General Meeting of the shareholders of 23.6.2000 and later modified by the Annual General Meeting of the shareholders of 06.06.2002, as this plan was executed in practice and thus was reformulated and adjusted as follows:
1. Entitled to the above Right are managers of the company and of its subsidiaries (below: the Entitled). The managers of the company and of its subsidiaries, who will be entitled of the Rights, will be exclusively defined by special act of the company's Board of Directors.
2. The cumulative number of shares issued to be allotted to those Entitled to the above Right, must not exceed the number of 2.000.000 shares during the following five - year period, i.e until 31.12.2010.
3. The purchase value of the shares, in case the Entitled exercise their Right, must equal to one (1) euro per share.
4. The terms for the granting of the Right are the following:
(a) Seniority to the company or to its subsidiaries, the length of which will be defined by the Board of Directors.
(b) Positive financial performance achieved in the accounting period within which the Right is granted, reported on the company's consolidated financial statements, which will be declared as satisfactory by special act of the Board of Directors.
5. Essential precondition for the Entitled to exercise their Right is, the Entitled to actively serve the company or its subsidiaries, at the time they exercise their Right.
6. The Rights will be granted to the Entitled until early November each year and the Entitled may exercise the Rights on the above conditions, until late November of the same year unless it is differently defined by the Board of Directors.
7. The number of shares to which every person is annually Entitled to, is defined as follows:
Basic number of shares X position co-efficient X profitability co-efficient X personal efficiency rate of the person entitled
Where: Basic number of shares: 5,000 shares
Position co-efficient: from 1 to 5 defined upon decision of the Board of Directors,depending on the administration post the person holds and its importance at the company's financial performance.
Profitability co-efficient: from 0 to 2 defined upon decision of the Board of Directors, depending on the profitability of the current financial year. For the estimation of the Profitability Co-efficient, the accounting period within which the Right is exercised will be entirely taken into account by compounding on an annual basis the results of the previous nine-month period.
Personal efficiency rate: from 0 to 2 defined upon decision of the Board of Directors.
8. By decision of the Board of Directors, certifications of the Stock Purchase Rights will be issued and delivered to those Entitled. Every year, in December, the Board of Directors will issue and deliver shares to the Entitled, who have exercised their Right, and further equally increase the company?s share capital and certify the capital increase in accordance with article 11 of C.L. 2190 / 1920. The above increases do not constitute a statutory modification and they do not fall within the regulatory eff
ect of article 13 par. 5 of C.L. 2190 / 1920.
9. The aforementioned plan for the allotment of shares in the form of pre-emption right of share purchase (Stock Options) will be activated by decision of the Board of Directors, which will also define the plan?s extent of application. The Board of Directors is authorized to impose further conditions for the exercise of the Right and the delivery of shares, especially related to the achievement of specific goals for each of those Entitled, and also to define in detail the necessary regulations for the impl
ementation of the plan. By the same decision the Board of Directors may suspend the delivery of shares to those Entitled for two, and up to three years from the time the Right was exercised or may also engage the stocks delivered, for the same period of time mentioned above.
The General Meeting of the Shareholders reserved the right to extend in time, expand or modify the present plan by new decision.
PIRAEUS PORT AUTHORITY SA : The dividend for the corporate use 2005 amounts to Euro 0.15 per share
|Piraeus Port Authority S.A. announces that, according to article 279 of the Athens Exchange (ASE) Regulation, and following the decision of the Annual General Meeting of shareholders on 23 June 2006, the dividend for the corporate use 2005 amounts to Euro 0.15 per share. Dividends are entitled to the Company's shareholders as at the end of the Athens Exchange session of 10 August 2006. Ex-dividend date is Friday, 11 August 2006. As from that date, the company's shares will be traded at the ASE without a dividend right. The dividend shall be paid on 22 August 2006 by EFG EUROBANK Ergasias bank S.A., as follows: 1. Through the Dematerialised Securities System operators according to article 329 of ASE Regulation and the article 39 of the Central Security Depository regulation. 2. Through the branches of EFG EUROBANK Ergasias S.A., for those shareholders who have requested an exemption from their DSS operator. 3. For those shareholders, who, for any reason, cannot be credited through their operators, dividend payment can be received in person or through their legal representatives from EFG EUROBANK Ergasias throughout its branch network upon presenting their identity card or a dully authenticated authorization in case of a proxy and the printout of their DSS investment code number. The DSS operators are kindly requested to contact with EFG EUROBANK ERGASIAS, 5 Santaroza st., 105 64 Athens (Mr. Dionisis Galanopoulos, tel. 2103357182). Dividends not collected within five years are written off in favor of the Greek State. For additional information, shareholders may contact the company's Investor Relations Department, (tel. 2104550226-7, 10 Akti Miaouli st., Piraeus 185 38).|
KNITWEAR FACTORY MAXIM C.M. PERTSINIDIS : Press Release
|From 1.1.2005 till today "MAXIM" KONSTANTINOS M. PERTSINIDIS S.A., has proceeded to the modernization of its mechanical equipment, education and training of its work force, applying investment programs that amount to 4,4 million Euros. Despite the unfavorable conditions from the high competitive pressure that the sector of Textile Manufacturing is suffering, mainly from low cost countries, after the complete deregulation of the market in the beginning of 2005, the company - as the Chairman of the Board of Directors, Konstantinos Pertsinidis, underlined during the ordinary General Assembly managed to increase its net sales from dying and finish services by 12,57%, which amount to 10,5 million Euros in 2005, vs. 9,3 million Euros in 2004. The turnover was increased by 13% and amounted to 10,6 million euros vs. 9,3 million Euros in 2004. The profits before taxes, the financing, investment and depreciation results of the company (EBITDA) were increased during the fiscal year 2005 and amounted to 0,8 million Euros vs. 0,8 million Euros of losses in 2004. Losses before taxes amounted to 2,0 million Euros, presenting a decrease of 26,7% vs. 2,8 million Euros in 2004. For this year, the company expects an increase in sales. The modernization of the equipment, the reorganization of the production procedure, the training of the work force, the perspectives of the company's financing, which is not burdened with long-term loans, makes the Board of Directors to believe that, despite the unfavorable conditions that prevail in the sector of Textile Manufacturing, will encounter the difficulties and will accomplish the turnaround of the adverse climate. |
LAMDA DEVELOPMENT S.A. : Resolutions General Meeting
The Annual General Meeting of the Shareholders of the Company LAMDA Development SA., was held today, Friday, June the 23rd, 2006, at a central Athens hotel 24 Shareholders were present or represented at the Meeting, representing 36.822.994 Shares and Voting Rights, which is 83,63% out of 44.029.950 shares of the Company, and resolutions were made on the issues of the agenda:
1. APPROVAL OF THE FINANCIAL STATEMENTS OF THE FISCAL YEAR STARTING ON JANUARY 1ST, 2005 AND ENDING DECEMBER 31ST, 2005 ALONG WITH THE BOARD OF DIRECTOR'S REPORT AND THE AUDITOR?S REPORT. INCOME DISTRIBUTION. The Financial Statements of the fiscal year starting on January 1st, 2005 and ending December 31st, 2005 along with the Board of Directors report and the Auditors report were approved. The income distribution was approved. It was decided not to pay any dividend due to transfer of losses from previous fiscal years.
2. RELEASE OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS AND THE AUDITORS FROM ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE FISCAL YEAR STARTING ON JANUARY 1ST, 2005 AND ENDING DECEMBER 31ST, 2005. The Board of Directors and the Auditors were exempted from any responsibility related to the financial year starting on January 1st, 2005 and ending December 31st, 2005.
3. APPOINTMENT OF AUDITORS FOR THE FISCAL YEAR STARTING JANUARY 1ST, 2006 AND ENDING DECEMBER 31ST, 2006 AND DETERMINATION OF THEIR FEE. Auditing firm "PRICEWATERHOUSECOOPERS"was appointed to conduct the audit for the 29th fiscal year (from 1st January to 31st December 2006) with an annual fee of up to ?60.000.
4. APPROVAL OF THE REMUNERATION OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS AND AGREEMENTS IN ACCORDANCE WITH ARTICLES 23A AND 24 OF COMPANIES LAW 2190/1920. The remuneration of the Board of Directors and agreements in accordance with articles 23a and 24 of Companies Law 2190/1920 were approved.
5. APPROVAL OF THE STOCK OPTION PLAN FOR THE COMPANY'S PERSONNEL, THE MEMBERS OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS AND THE PERSONNEL OF THE SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES, IN ACCORDANCE WITH ARTICLE 13 PARAGRAPH 9 OF COMPANIES LAW 2190/1920. The stock option plan for the Company?s personnel, the members of the Board of Directors and the personnel of the subsidiary companies, in accordance with article 13 paragraph 9 of Companies Law 2190/1920 was approved. In addition, the 16/6/2004 respective decision of the Annual General Me
eting of the Shareholders was cancelled.
6. PURCHASE OF COMPANY'S OWN SHARES IN ACCORDANCE WITH ARTICLE 16 PAR. 5 OF COMPANIES LAW 2190/1920 AND PRESIDENTIAL DECREE 14/1993. The purchase of Company's own shares, up to 10%, for the support of the stock price, in accordance with article 16 par. 5 of Companies Law 2190/1920 and Presidential Decree 14/1993 was approved with a minimum price of Euro 2 and maximum price of up to Euro 10.
7. MODIFICATION OF THE COMPANY?S ARTICLES OF ASSOCIATION -CODIFICATION: ARTICLE 5 - SHARE CAPITAL. The amendment to the Company's Articles of Association: Article 5 - share capital was approved as well as its codification.
LAMDA DEVELOPMENT S.A. : Buy of own shares
By implementation of the provisions of article 16 par. 5 of L. 2190/1920, P.D. 14/1193 and article 290 par. 1 and 2 of the Athens Exchange regulation, LAMDA Development S.A. announces that the as of 23/06/2006 Annual Ordinary General Meeting of the Shareholders approved the purchase of own shares according to the following terms:
1. Maximum number of shares to be purchased: 4.402.995shares (that is 10% of shares outstanding)
2. Maximum purchase price: 10 euro/ share
3. Minimum purchase price: 2 euro/ share
4. Transaction period during which the Company will conduct the purchase: 12 months, from 24th June 2006 until 23rd June 2007.
MICHANIKI S.A. : Announcement for the payment of dividend for 2005
|Download the Press Release|
KNITWEAR FACTORY MAXIM C.M. PERTSINIDIS : Resolutions General Meeting
At the annual Ordinary Shareholder General Assembly of the "Knitwear Industry "MAXIM" Konstantinos M. Pertsinidis S.A." that took place on the 23rd of June 2006, four (4) shareholders were present, representing 6.867.556 common anonymous shares or a percentage of 45,74% of the paid-up capital. The following were decided unanimously on the agenda issues:
1.The annual financial statements of the fiscal year 2005 were approved. Concerning this fiscal year 2005 no dividends will be paid.
2.The members of the Board of Directors and the Chartered Accountants - Auditors were exempted from any liability of compensation for the transactions of the fiscal year 2005.
3.The following were elected for the audit of the financial statements of the fiscal year 1/1 - 31/12/2006, Stavros K. Saloustros, Chartered Accountant Auditor, Body of Chartered Accountants (S.O.E.L.) Register Nr. 14611, as an ordinary chartered accountant and Spyros I. Bountas, Chartered Accountant Auditor, Body of Chartered Accountants Register Nr. 11451, as a substitute chartered accountant, of the Auditing Company "S.O.L. A.E.O.E.", with Register Number of S.O.E.L. EE. 125.
4.The fees paid to the members of the Board of Directors for the fiscal years 2004 and 2005 were approved and the fees to the members of the Board of Directors who render their daily services to the company, till the sum of 170.150 Euros, for the fiscal year 2006 were pre-approved.
PIRAEUS PORT AUTHORITY SA : Announcement
The Company announces that according to the decisions of Regular General Meeting of shareholders of 23-6-2006:
a) It was approved the election and hiring of Nikolaos Anastasopoulos Managing Director after public proclamation of the position according to the Articles of Association. Mr. Anastasopoulos officiated at this position after the 19/31-1-2005 decision of the BoD/PPA S.A.
b) It was ratified the election of Hlias Filippakopoulos and Georgios Kassimatis, as members of the Board of Directors of PPA S.A., following the decision of the Regular General Meeting of the shareholders of 30 June 2005 (regarding the increase of the Board of Directors members by two and the approval of amendment in the articles of Association according to the decision ส2-9828/22-7-2005 of Vice Minister of Development) and the following decision 238/31-8-2005 of BoD/PPA S.A. The Board of Directors Members are elected from the General Meeting of Shareholders and the new members have been appointed from the main shareholder (Greek State) according to the relevant authentication of the above General Meeting for the rest of the term of the Board of Directors Members , namely until 28-5-2009.
MICHANIKI S.A. : Announcement regarding the Results of the Annual General Assembly of the Shareholders
The Annual General Assembly of Michaniki S.A. Shareholders which took place on Friday, June 23 2006 at 14:00, at the company's headquarters in the Municipality of Amaroussio (91 Megalou Alexandrou 91 and 25 Martiou, Groundfloor, Meeting Room) and in which 41 shareholders (persons and legal entities) were legally represented, representing a 35.94% of the Company's paid share capital, approved all topics listed in the agenda.
The General Meeting of the Shareholders approved the Financial Statements for the year-ended 31.12.2005 under International Accounting Standards (IAS) accompanied by the report of the Board of Directors and the Audit Certificate. Moreover, it has been approved the proposal of the Board of Directors for a dividend payment of 0.14 ? per share, both common and preferred. Regarding the shareholders entitled to the dividend distribution as well as the process for receiving the dividend payment, a separate annou
ncement has already being released.
Moreover, the General Meeting of the Shareholders approved the discharge of the Board of Directors and the Auditors from all responsibility of indemnification in relation to the financial year 2005 and it has been approved the auditors fee for the financial year 2005 and the appointment of Mr. Ioannis Papasimeon and Mr. Georgios Skampavirias as the Auditors for the financial year 2006.
Finally, it has been announced all the relevant information regarding the program of acquisition of own shares
GERMANOS IND. & COM. CO S.A. : Resolutions General Meeting
|Download the Resolutions General Meeting|
NEOCHIMIKI SA : Announcement
|Mr. LAVRENTIOS LAVRENTIADIS with his letter 2411/23.06.2006 to the Hellenic Capital Market Commission, disclosed that on 23.06.2006 he proceeded with the sale of shares of the company NEOCHIMIKI L.V. LAVRENTIADIS S.A. and as a result his share of direct participation and participation in the company's voting rights was decreased from 50.10% to 34.00% .|
PIRAEUS PORT AUTHORITY SA : Resolutions General Meeting
The Company in accordance with the article 278 of Regulation of Athens Exchange announces that on Friday 23/6/2006 took place in its headquarters the 6th Annual Regular General Meeting of shareholders of PPA S.A.
In the General Meeting were present 24 shareholders representing 18.559.093 shares out of 25.000.000 shares or percentage 74,24% of issued share capital. The regular General Meeting after discussion took the following decisions:
1. Approved the annual Financial Statements of the 6th corporate use from 1/1/2005 to 31/12/2005, accompanied by: a) the Board of Directors Annual Report and b) the Auditor's Report.
2. Discharged the Members of the Board of Directors and the Auditors from any responsibility for indemnification in relation to the 6th corporate use.
3. Approved the distribution of the annual profits and a dividend of ?0,15 per share for the corporate use of 2005. Dividends are entitled to the Company's shareholders as at the end of the Athens Exchange session of 10 August 2006. Ex-dividend date is Friday, 11 August 2006. As from that date, the company's shares will be traded at the ASE without a dividend right. The dividend shall be paid on 22 August 2006 by EFG EUROBANK Ergasias bank S.A.
4. Elected the auditing firm P.K.F. EYROELEGKTIKI SA CERTIFIED AUDITOR ACCOUNTANTS for the audit of the 7th corporate use (1/1/2006 - 31/12/2006), with regular auditor Mr Eftychio Hellinaki of Emmanouil (SOEL MEMBER No: 10591) and as his surrogate Mr Alexandros Sfarna of Petros (SOEL MEMBER No: 14841) and also approved the auditing company's fee.
5. Approved the remunerations and compensations of the Board of Directors members for the year 2005, according to the article 24 paragraph 2 of Law 2190/1920, as it is in force and pre-approved their remunerations-compensations for the corporate use 2006.
6. Ratified the election of Hlias Filippakopoulos and Georgios Kassimatis, as members of the Board of Directors of PPA S.A., following the decision of the Regular General Meeting of the shareholders of 30 June 2005 (regarding the increase of the Board of Directors members by two and the approval of amendment in the articles of Association according to the decision ส2-9828/22-7-2005 of Vice Minister of Development) and the following decision 238/31-8-2005 of BoD/PPA S.A. The Board of Directors Members are elected from the General Meeting of Shareholders and the new members have been appointed from the main shareholder (Greek State) according to the relevant authentication of the above General Meeting for the rest of the term of the Board of Directors Members, namely until 28-5-2009.
7. Approved the election and hiring of Mr. Nikolaos Anastassopoulos as Managing Director after public proclamation of the position.
MICHANIKI S.A. : Press Release
|Download the Press Release|
AS COMPANY S.A. : Resolutions General Meeting
Today, June 23rd, 2005 at 11:00am, AS Company S.A. conducted its General Annual Meeting of the shareholders for 2006, at the company's headquarters in Oreokastro, Thessaloniki, 2klm. Palais Simmaxikis Odou, Diastavrosi Pros Oreokastro. The General Meeting was represented by a total of 73,53% (represented by 4 shareholders) of its capital stock, and agreed unanimously the following:
1. The approval of Financial Statements for year ended 31.12.2005, and the corresponding statements by the Board of Directors and External Auditors.
2. The approval the company's dividend, 0,05 per share, for the period 01.01.2005 - 31.12.2005. Those shareholders who at the end of the General Meeting, conducted Friday 30.06.2006, and have AS Company S.A. shares are entitled to receive this dividend. The pay period for the dividend will begin 10.07.2006.
3. The acquittance of the Board of Directors and the External Auditors from every responsibility relating to transactions for the year 2005.
4. The election of External Auditors for the year 2005, represented by Baker Tilly Hellas S.A., regular auditor Mr. Evaggelos Pagonis (A.M.S.O.E.L 14211) and second auditor Mr. Ioanni B. Kalogeropoulou (A.M.S.O.E.L 10741), and their compensation.
5. The approval of the compensation that the Board of Directors received for the year 2005 and the pre-authorization of the 2006 compensation of the Board of Directors.
6. The approval of the Company's contract with FMC SA, of which Board Member Panagiotis Papaspyrou is a shareholder.
7. Modification of article 4 of the company's Articles of Association, in order to broaden the company's objectives and prospects.
FOURLIS S.A. : Resolutions General Meeting
Decisions of the Annual General Meeting of the Shareholders of the company, which was held on 23-06-2006.
During the Ordinary General Meeting of the Shareholders of the company, which was held on 23-06-2006, there were present or represented in time 44 shareholders, owners of 23.211.046 shares out of 50.952.920 total number of shares and out of time, shareholders owners of 2.096.508 shares, thus, total number of shares 25.307.554 or 49,67% of the share capital.
The Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders reached the following decisions:
1. Approval of the financial statements for the financial year 1/01/2005 - 31/12/2005 together with the reports thereon prepared by the Board of Directors and the Chartered Accountants - Auditors. (100% of the represented, shares 25.307.554 out of 25.307.554).
2. Approval of the consolidated financial statements for the financial year 1/01/2005 - 31/12/2005 together with the reports thereon prepared by the Board of Directors and the Chartered Accountants - Auditors. (100% of the represented, shares 25.307.554 out of 25.307.554).
3. Approval of dividend payable to shareholders from company profits for the financial year 01/01/2005 - 31/12/2005 and approval of pre-dividend payable to shareholders from company profits for the financial year 01/01/2006 - 31/12/2006 ?0,02 and ?0,13 per share respectively. Record Date for the dividend and pre-dividend will be the 5th of July 2006. Ex-Dividend Date and Ex-Pre-Dividend Date will be the 6th of July 2006. The dividend and pre-dividend will be payable through PIRAEUS BANK to the authorised a
dministrators (Stockbrokers and Banks) of beneficiary shareholders via the Dematerialised Securities System (SAT) from 14th July 2006 until 29th September 2006. Relevant announcement will be made through daily press. (100% of the represented, shares 25.307.554 out of 25.307.554).
4. Release of the Members of the Board of Directors and the Chartered Accountants-Auditors from any liability for indemnity, arising as a result of the financial statements or the administration of the Company or as a result of the consolidated financial statements of the Company for the financial year 1/01/2005 - 31/12/2005. (100% of the represented, shares 25.307.554 out of 25.307.554).
5. Appointment of Regular and Assistant Chartered Accountants-Auditors to audit the financial statements for the financial year 1/01/2006 - 31/12/2006 and to audit the consolidated financial statements for the same financial year as well as fixing of Auditors? remuneration. (99.78% of the represented, shares 25.253.054 out of 25.307.554).
6. Preliminary approval of executive and non-executive members of the Board of Directors remuneration. (99,98% of the represented, shares 25.301.354 out of 25.307.554).
FHL MERMEREN KOMBINAT A.D.PRILEP : FY 2005 dividend payment to Hellenic Certificate holders of FHL MERMEREN KOMBINAT AD
Piraeus Bank S.A., in its quality of Issuer of Hellenic Certificates (EL.PIS.) for the shares of the company FHL Mermeren Kombinat AD (the "Company") with registered office in Prilep, Former Yugoslavian Republic of Macedonia (FYROM), notifies EL.PIS. holders that, by resolution of the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of the Company dated May 11, 2006, the dividend for the fiscal year 2005 amounts to EURO 0.60 (sixty cents) per share, and after tax deduction (pursuant to article 59, Law 2396/1996) to EURO 0.4588 per EL.PIS. It is reminded that eligible to receive dividend are EL.PIS. holders of record on the closing trading session of the Athens Stock Exchange on Monday June 26, 2006. As of Tuesday June 27, 2006, EL.PIS. shall be traded on the ATHEX ex-dividend for the fiscal year 2005. The dividend shall be paid on July 5, 2006 by "PIRAEUS BANK S.A.", as follows:
1. Through the operators in the Dematerialised Securities System, pursuant to articles 329 of the ATHEX Regulation, and 39 of the Central Securities Depository Regulation.
2. Through the branch network of Piraeus Bank, for shareholders who have requested the exception of their operator or the Central Securities Depository (exception must be requึested at least five business days prior to the dividend payment date).
3. As of Tuesday July 11, 2006 through the branch network of "PIRAEUS BANK S.A." for shareholders who, for various reasons, fail to collect the dividend as above.
In the above cases 2 and 3, shareholders may collect the dividend until 31-12-2011 by producing the "Certificate of Beneficiary of Bearer Shares Dividend" and their Identification Card, either in person or with a legally authorized representative. For more information, EL.PIS. holders may contact the Retail Operations Support Section (Ms. Tsakiri, tel. 210 - 328 54 46, Ms. Evaggeliou, tel. 210 - 328 82 28, Ms. Semitekolou, tel. 210 - 328 85 37).