The Company announces that the Annual Ordinary General Meeting was held on 26/6/2009, attended by twelve (12) Shareholders representing 27,794,531 shares out of 36,300,000 shares at a rate of 76.56895592%, respectively, and the following decisions were made with a quorum of 76,56834986%:
1. It approved the annual financial statements of the Company and the reports of the Board of Directors and auditors for the 8th fiscal year (from 1/1/2008 to 31/12/2008).
2. It discharged the members of the Board of Directors and the Certified Auditors of any liability with regard to the actions of the last fiscal year (from 1/1/2008 to 31/12/2008).
3. It approved the remuneration and allowances paid to members of the Board of Directors during the fiscal year 2008 and determined the remuneration of the President, the Managing Director, the members and the Secretary of the Board of Directors for the fiscal year 2009.
4. It elected Konstantinos Michalatos, son of Ioannis, Certified Auditor with AMSOEL (Number of Certified Auditors) 17701 and Dimitrios Sourbis, son of Andreas, substitute Certified Auditor with AMSOEL 16891 of the Audit firm PRICE WATERHOUSE COOPERS, for the fiscal year 2009 and approved their fees.
5. It approved the dividend payout of 0.14 euros per share. Pursuant to L. 3697/2008 a tax rate of 10% corresponding to the dividend is retained from that amount, so the net amount of dividend paid per share will amount to 0.126 Euro and it recognized as beneficiaries the company's shareholders who are registered in the DSS on 20 August 2009 (under the rule for determining beneficiaries "record date"). The cut-off date was set at 18 August 2009. The payment of dividend will take place from 25 August 2009 in accordance with the procedure laid down in the Regulation of the Athens Stock Exchange.
6. It ratified the election of Ms Sardeli-Tserioni Aggeliki as a Member of the Board of Directors, thus replacing the resigned member Mr. Andreas Papamimikos and appointed Mr. Archontopoulos Giorgios & Dimitrios Vasiliadis as the new representatives of workers in accordance with the Minute of elections of 8/4/2009. Their term of office ends
7. It approved shifting the schedule on the supply of raised funds, with regard to the construction of the building, in the years 2009-2010.
8. It approved the Decision of the Board of Directors to freeze the tariffs in 2009.
9. It approved in principle the Establishment & Operation of the Thessaloniki Water Supply & Sewerage Research Centre (KE EYATH), which will operate as a subsidiary of EYATH SA
10. It approved in principle the draft programme contract between the Municipality of Kyrrou of DEYA (Municipal Enterprise for Water Supply and Sewerage) Kyrrou and EYATH SA for the construction of a network of sewerage and sewage treatment plant in the local department of Aravissos.
11. As regards the proposed single water supply - sewerage tariff, in the context of the execution of works by EYATH SA, no decision has been made because it does not fall within the competence of the General Meeting.
12. It approved the grant of license under Article 23 of the Codified Law 2190/1920 to members of EYATH SA's Board of Directors in order to participate in the Board of Directors of a subsidiary of EYATH SA
13. It approved the sponsorships - donations offered in 2008 and set the amount of sponsorships for the year 2009
14. Announcements - Suggestions
It approved the suggestion of members of the Board of Directors Kleovoulos Theotokis, Anastasios Spiliopoulos and Athanasios Oikonomou to set up an Audit committee in accordance with Article 37 of L. 3693/2008. This Committee?s term of office is annual and expires at the next Ordinary General Meeting.