The Annual General Meeting of the shareholders of "FRIGOGLASS S.A.I.C." took place on 14 May 2010. 65 shareholders representing 27.648.408 shares, out of a total number of 40.200.160 shares corresponding to 68.77% of the Company?s total share capital were present or represented and voted at the Meeting.
The following matters on the Agenda were discussed and the following decisions were taken:
1) The Management Report of the Board of Directors and the Report of the Company's Chartered Auditor-Accountant on the Company's Financial Statements and activities for the fiscal year 2009 (01.01.2009 - 31.12.2009) were submitted and approved.
2) The Company's annual Financial Statements for the fiscal year 2009 (01.01.2009 - 31.12.2009) and the consolidated Financial Statements were submitted and approved.
3) The members of the Board of Directors and the Auditors of the Company were released from any liability for their activity during the year 2009 (01.01.2009 - 31.12.2009).
4) The remuneration of the members of the Board of Directors for their participation in the meetings of the Board of Directors and their services to the Company for the year 2009 (01.01.2009 - 31.12.2009) was approved and their remuneration for the year 2010 (01.01.2010 - 31.12.2010) was pre-approved.
5) PricewaterhouseCoopers was elected as Statutory Auditors for the fiscal year 2010 (1.1.2010 - 31.12.2010) and the Board of Directors was authorised to determine its fees.
6) The distribution of a dividend of EUR 0.10 per share for the year 2009 (01.01.2009 - 31.12.2009) was approved.
7) The adoption of a stock option plan for executives of the Company and its affiliate companies, in accordance with article 13 par. 13 and 14 of Codified Law 2190/1920, was approved.
All resolutions were taken by majority