Marfin Popular Bank ("MPB") announces that today?s Board of Directors meeting has approved the following changes in the management structure of the Group.
1. Mr. Iraklis Kounadis, previously Vice Chairman of Investment Bank of Greece (IBG), a 92% subsidiary of Marfin Egnatia Bank, has assumed the position of Chief Executive Officer of Investment Bank of Greece and has become member of the Executive Committee of the Group.
2. Mr. Kyriakos Magiras, Global Head of Wholesale Banking, has also become member of the Executive Committee of the Group.
In addition, the Group announces the following changes:
1. Mr. Matteo Stefanel, until recently CEO of Investment Bank of Greece, has left the Group.
2. Mr. George Koulouris assumes responsibilities as Head of the International Investment Banking Unit of the Group and Mr. Miltos Kornaros assumes responsibilities as Head of the Greek Investment Banking Unit of the Group. They will both be reporting to Mr. I. Kounadis.
3. Mr. Daniel Manailoglou has joined Marfin Popular Bank as Global Head of Wealth Management supervising the global activities of Private Banking and Asset Management of the Group. Until recently, he served as an Assistant General Manager at Eurobank and as Head of the Hellenic Private Banking activities. Mr. Manailoglou holds a B.Sc. in Engineering from Boston University and a M.Sc. in Energy Economics from Imperial College.