It is announced to the investment community and to the Hellenic Capital Market Commission that the undertaken commitments described in the Bulletin regarding the combined offer of 27,333,400 new shares resulted from the share capital increase of the Company were fulfilled.
Specifically, the Company is committed that till the compilations of the financial statements as of 31/12/07:
1. Will apply the recorded procedures regarding the compilation of the financial statements in accordance with IFRS that determine the flow of information that must arrive at "IFRS DESK".
2. The accounting records for the transformation of data according to IFRS that are currently kept in EXCEL will be kept in a proper accounting system [SAP].
3. The consolidated and company interim financial statements as of September, 30 2007 will be audited by an accountant-auditor.
4. With the compilation of the financial statements as of 31/12/2007, the Company will undertake the commitment, with the care of the Major Underwriter of the domestic offer, that its regular accountant-auditor would verify the observance of rules 1 and 2 mentioned above. Also, the regular Accountant-Auditor will evaluate the procedures manual and will assure its application.
5. Following the publication of the financial statements as of 31/12/2007, the Company will notify the investment community and the Hellenic Capital Market Commission of the application of the aforementioned commitments.
The current announcement verifies that all aforementioned commitments are applied. Also, the Regular Accountant-Auditor has approved the commitments 1, 2 mentioned above, has evaluated the operations manual of the Company and has certified its application.