Press Search |
ELAIS - UNILEVER S.A.|
INTRACOM S.A. HOLDINGS
LAMDA DEVELOPMENT S.A.
PHOENIX - METROLIFE S.A.
PIRAEUS REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT COMPANY
GREEK ORGANISATION OF FOOTBALL PROGNOSTICS S.A.
LAMDA DEVELOPMENT S.A.
ALUMINIUM OF GREECE S.A.
ELAIS - UNILEVER S.A. : Announcement
|Download the announcement|
INTRACOM S.A. HOLDINGS : Purchase of own shares
|INTRACOM HOLDINGS, further to the Announcement made on 19.07.2006, regarding the purchase of own shares, hereby notifies the investing public that in the framework of the 28.06.2006 shareholders'' General Meeting resolution, in the time period between 24.07.2006 and 23.10.2006, the Company proceeded with the purchase of a total of 449.295 own shares, with average purchase price Euro 5,01 per share.
LAMDA DEVELOPMENT S.A. : LAMDA Development SA was recognized with the "Retail Investment of the Year" award by Retail Business magazine
LAMDA Development S.A. was recognized with the "Retail Investment of the Year" award by Retail Business magazine for the company''s investment in The Mall Athens. The award ceremony took place on Monday, October 23rd at the Athens Golf Club and was attended by leading retail companies in Greece.
The Mall Athens, a Euro 350 million investment project that was recognized as the most successful investment of the year, changed the retail scene of Greece and paved the way for international and Greek investors pursuing for similar developments of this scale.
The Mall Athens has successfully achieved in less than a year to become the destination point of Athenians, offering more than 200 shops, 25 restaurants and cafes,15 cinemas, a variety of services and 2,065 parking places.
VIVARTIA S.A. : Acquisition of the minority stake (21%) of MEVGAL SA
|VIVARTIA SA announces that yesterday it moved forward with the acquisition of the minority stake (21%) of MEVGAL SA from Mrs Marianna Hatzakos Papadopoulos and Mr Konstantinos Hatzakos Papadopoulos against a consideration of 15.050.000 Euro.
PHOENIX - METROLIFE S.A. : Notification pursuant to article 24 of L. 3461/2006
Pursuant to paragraph 2 (a) of article 24 of L. 3461/2006, Credit Agricole S.A. hereby notifies the Hellenic Capital Market Commission and the Athens Exchange that:
(1) On October 24, 2006, Credit Agricole S.A. acquired, at the price of euro 2.18 each, 61,135 common registered voting shares of the company "Phoenix Metrolife Emporiki S.A." (the "Company"), representing approximately 0.07% of the Company''s voting rights;
(2) Prior to the above acquisition, Credit Agricole S.A. controlled directly and indirectly (as a result of the acquisition of control in Emporiki Bank of Greece S.A.) approximately 96.40% of the Company''s voting rights;
(3) Following the above acquisition, Credit Agricole S.A. controls directly and indirectly approximately 96.47% of the Company''s voting rights.
PIRAEUS REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT COMPANY : Substitution of a member of the Board of Directors
In pursuance of the provisions of Codified Law 2190/1920, Law 3016/2002, and the provision of article 2 para. 2 (e) of the resolution of the Hellenic Capital Market Commission no.3/347/12.7.2005, Piraeus Real Estate Investment (PIRAEUS R.E.I.T.) notifies the resolutions made by its Board of Directors at its meeting on October 25, 2006:
1. Mr. Georgios Provopoulos was elected new member of the Board of Directors in substitution of the resigned Chairman of the BoD, Mr. Theodoros Pantalakis.
2. The Board of Directors was reconstituted as a body, as follows:
- Georgios Provopoulos of Athanasios, Chairman - Non-Executive Member.
- Iraklis Chortarias of Dimitrios, Vice-Chairman and Managing Director - Executive Member.
- Michalis Andrianos of Marios Pelopidas, Non-Executive Member.
- Konstantinos Liapis of Ioannis, Executive Member.
- Christos Tsamis of Georgios, Executive Member.
- Dimitrios Goumas of Georgios, Independent Non-Executive Member.
- Dimitrios Matsaganis of Mattheos, Independent Non-Executive Member.
Info-Quest S.A. : Announcement
|Info-Quest SA with the 2746/25.10.2006 letter to the Hellenic Capital Market Commission notified that on October 25, 2006 acquired 12.700.000 common registered voting shares of the company UNISYSTEMS SA representing 32,976% of the share capital of UNISYSTEMS S.A. Prior to the above acquisition Info-Quest had 0% of the share capital of UNISYSTEMS SA.
GREEK ORGANISATION OF FOOTBALL PROGNOSTICS S.A. : Announcemrnt interim dividend for the fiscal year 2006
|According to article 279 of the Athens Exchange Regulation, the company announces that the Board of Directors in its session on October 24th 2006 resolved the distribution to shareholders of interim dividend as advance against total dividend for the fiscal year 2006. The exact amount of interim dividend per share will be determined by further resolution of the Board of Directors according to the Company''s net profit for the period 01/01/2006 - 30/09/2006 based on the relative financial statement. The ex-interim dividend date is 11/12/2006 and eligible to receive payment are the shareholders as of the closing session of the Athens Exchange on 8/12/2006. Payment of the interim dividend commences on 19/12/2006, through a credit institution (paying bank) to be announced following further corporate decision, according to article 329 of the ATHEX Regulation.
LAMDA DEVELOPMENT S.A. : Announcement
LAMDA Development S.A. informs the investors that its Management will conduct presentations to foreign investors in order to analyze the company''s goals and strategy.
The scheduled presentations will take place on:
- Wednesday 25/10/2006 in Frankfurt
- Thursday 26/10/2006 in Brussels
- Friday 27/10/2006 in Milan
The presentation is on the web page www.lamda-development.net of the Company and on the Athens Exchange website.
ALUMINIUM OF GREECE S.A. : New composition of the Board of Directors
We notify you of a change in the composition of ALUMINIUM DE GRECE S.A. Board of Directors that occurred at the October 25th, 2006 meeting, after the resignation of the member Mr Trifon PANAGAKIS who was replaced by the member Mr Ģichael Sfantzikopoulos, professor in the Mechanical Engineering Division of the National Technical University of Athens, specialized in the areas of Mechanical Constructions and Automation Control. Following the October 25th, 2006 decision, AdG?s Board of Directors is the following:
Jason STRATOS, Chairman, non-executive member.
Evangelos MYTILINEOS, Vice-Chairman, non-executive member.
Ioannis MYTILINEOS, Vice-Chairman, non-executive member.
Spyridon KASDAS, Managing Director, executive member.
Iosif AVAYANOS, non-executive, independent member.
Stamatis GIANNAKOPOULOS, non-executive member.
Ioannis DESIPRIS, non-executive member.
Nikolaos MOUSSAS, non-executive member.
Ģichael Sfantzikopoulos, non-executive, independent member.
Dimitrios PAPADOPOULOS, non-executive member.
Haritini Tsirakopoulou, Head of Legal Department, Secretary of the Board of Directors.