In compliance with the provisions of the Law and the Articles of Association of the Company, the Shareholders of ELVAL, S.A., HELLENIC ALUMINIUM INDUSTRY are hereby invited, by the Board of Directors, to attend the Company's Annual General Meeting, to be held on Thursday, June 28, 2012 at 13:00 hours at the PRESIDENT HOTEL, 43 Kifissias Avenue, Athens.
1. To approve the annual financial statements for the Company's financial year 2011, as well as the reports of the Directors and the Certified Auditors on them.
2. To discharge the Directors and the Certified Auditors from all responsibility for damages for the financial year 2011.
3. To appoint Certified Auditors, as well as the substitutes of them, for the financial year 2012 and fix their remuneration.
4. To elect the members of a new Board of Directors.
5. To appoint the members of the Audit Committee, according to article 37 of L.3693/2008.
6. To approve Directorsí remuneration, following art.24 par.2 of L.2190/20;
7. To cover own participation in investments under the Law 3299/2004 re.: development.
8. Various announcements.
RIGHT TO ATTEND THE GENERAL MEETING
Anybody appearing as a shareholder in the file of the Dematerialized Securities System, managed by “HELLENIC EXCHANGES, S.A.” (former Central Securities Depository), in which the companyís shares are kept, has the right to attend the General Meeting. A certificate in written form issued by the above entity should be used as a proof of the capacity to act as a shareholder, or alternatively the direct access to the electronic files of the entity. This capacity should exist on 23/06/2012 (Registration date), namely at the beginning of the fifth (5th) day before the date of the General Meeting and the pertinent written certificate, regarding the capacity of shareholder, has to reach the company on 25/06/2012 at the latest, namely on the third (3rd) day before the holding of the General Meeting.
The company considers as a shareholder having the right to attend the General Meeting and vote only whoever has the capacity to act as a shareholder at the respective Registration Date. In the case the provisions of the article 28a of C.L. 2190/1920 have not been followed, the shareholder in question attends the General Meeting only following its relevant permission.
To exercise the rights in question does not presuppose that the shares of the beneficiary should be blocked or another similar procedure should be followed, limiting the possibility for sale and transfer of the shares during the period of time between the Date of Registration and the General Meeting.
The full text of the Notice and the information provided by the article 27 par.3 of C.L. 2190/1920 will be available, in electronic form, in the Companyís web site, www.elval.gr.
Athens 6 June 2012
The Board of Directors